FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 432

mimohodom:
I think the bears will get 2218 in the next few days, maybe even today

They will only get fresh moose today, minimum to 1.2386.

i believe in what he has earned) it is important for me to understand why i have lost the deposit, rather than how it is that i have doubled it and blah blah blah without understanding it.... and, like, "oh, lucky.)

Prolong a little for a change.

emotraid:

Don't give me that, I don't give a shit about anyone, I only snapped at Articulus once, but it was my fault ))))
i told you, i told you once that i was forcing you into salsa...) - i'm too lazy to find the post)))))))))

plaza:
I told you, I told you once that I forced you into salsa...)) lazy to look for the post)))))))))

did i accuse you? i said i'd go north this morning and then you started painting in the evening with a boat and a flower pot -- here you go -- when it's all clear already)))

strangerr:

They are only going to get fresh moose today, minimum to 1.2386.
looks like 2368 is the last push for today

OlegTs:
looks like 2368 is the last push for today

Give 2 points for adamaz to work out)))) the bulls are sinking there, so it will work out-)

strangerr:

They only get fresh moose today, minimum to 1.2386.
sell limit set at 2380 - a pullback of 40pp.

emotraid:

i'm not accusing? i said i would go north this morning and you started painting in the evening with a boat and a flower pot - here you are - when everything is clear already))))

I posted the forecast while you were still at the pool with your girlfriend))))))

plaza

27.07.2012 07:32

Ishim:
Sell limit set at 2380 - pullback 40pp.

You can put 86.

Pissing against the wind again)

Reason: