FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 257

I give my IMHO on the pound (on the euro) - similar.

Since June 6, the big guys continued to build up their longs - see the first indices after the vertical line, and entered the zone above 50. VILLCO (third indices) is the same - generally approaching 80... + And the EMA (26) is reversing upwards and the price has broken through the resistance level - now it is the best time to buy long on a pullback... Therefore, in the middle term - definitely long. Before that (about two weeks ago) I made my prediction about the mid-term EMA - buy (I don't look for my links - it takes too long).

Roman.:

Since June 6, the big guys continued to build up their longs - see the first indices after the vertical line, and entered the zone above 50. VILLCO (third indices) is the same - generally approaching 80... + And the EMA (26) is reversing upwards and the price has broken through the resistance level - now it is the best time to buy long on a pullback... Therefore, in the middle term - definitely long. Before that (about two weeks ago) I made my prediction about the mid-term EMA - buy (I don't look for my links - it takes too long).

Until 1.5663 is broken through, there is no point in going long.

Myth63:

Until 1.5663 will not break through, there is no point in going long.

And if so: the market will open with a gap on Monday at 1,5700 on the pound? :-)

At "1.5663" - we might not make it...

Roman.:

And if so: the market will open with a gap to 1,5700 on the pound within a week +-, and the following Monday? :-)

At "1.5663" - we might not make it...

16:30 USD Unemployment Claims 367K 350K
18:00 USD Existing Home Sales 4.64M 4.55M
18:00 USD Philly Fed Manufacturing Index -7.8 -16.6

That's tomorrow, and the data will give us something to look at. I'm leaning towards a sideways trend.

Myth63:

16:30 USD Unemployment Claims 367K 350K
18:00 USD Existing Home Sales 4.64M 4.55M
18:00 USD Philly Fed Manufacturing Index -7.8 -16.6

It's tomorrow and the data will tell us what to look for. I'm leaning towards a sideways trend.

What is a sideways move? Price is either rising or falling, there is no other. You better tell me the minimum and maximum of your sideways

m_a_sim:

What is a sideways market? Price is either rising or falling, there is no other. I would rather you tell me the minimum and maximum of your sideways

1.5665-1.5580.

Roman.:

that means a fall in the euro (purely Ihmo - I don't know how to explain it)

How's Bernie doing? There's no movement...

funny59:

Nothing.)

funny59:

Realised he was a codger and no one reacted today.

Yesterday we fell for it, then realised he was just scratching his tongue and quickly got the price back to the previous level.

Reason: