FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 166

Sdimm:

Hi Zhen, did the owl cover the sells herself this morning or did you do your best)))) the cream came out fat ))))
Hi, can't complain ))))

owl owl))) what kind of owl?)))

tema077:
owl owl))) what kind of owl?)))

owl, the bot is an advisor,

radish is not a good person)))

if that's what you mean

I know, I'm a beginner, but I'm not a wooden belt)))) I'm walking three of them in a money zoo myself))) if they behave well, I'll take them out into the wild))

yosuf:
What exactly confuses the idea of finding a function that reflects the market realities roughly? The indicator acts as an alternative to a trader's personal opinion. Any indicator is not a panacea for market mores. Everything is relative in this world, I have never insisted on using this indicator. Everyone gets used to some type of indicator, like a cigarette - we know there is no benefit, but it's hard to quit.

at times, it's like a frame in the hands of a psychic or a water seeker. It is clear that it does not twist on its own, muscular motor skills rule. But the man himself does not notice the case and there is a result, strange as it may seem.

The best check is an Expert Advisor, but even here it is a bummer, the market changes, and the positive results of the Expert Advisor sometimes remind red and black at roulette, only a Martin saves, and only temporarily))

1.2268 would have been down.

OlegTs:

at times, it's like a frame in the hands of a psychic or a water seeker. It is clear that it does not twist on its own, muscular motor skills rule. But the man himself does not notice the case and there is a result, strange as it may seem.

The best check is an Expert Advisor, but even here it is a bummer, the market changes, and the positive results of the Expert Advisor sometimes remind red and black at roulette, only a Martin saves, and only temporarily))

By the way, the search for water and large metal structures with a boatman is often done without mistakes (I've seen it many times), so the example does not apply ))))

solar:

By the way, searching for water and large metal structures with the help of boatmen is often done without mistakes (I have seen it many times), so the example does not apply )))).
the same can be done in forex, but there is one problem, you need a complete detachment from the money, they do not have to lozokhodtsa, how do you disconnect yourself from this contagion?)

OlegTs:
you can do the same in forex, but there's one problem, you need absolute detachment from the money, it shouldn't suck, how do you disconnect yourself from this contagion?)

This is more on the topic of the paranormal. No kidding, you have to build a system clearly within what you "see" or it's a mate model or different forms of "vine" use, and how to disconnect yourself is detachment.
Reason: