learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 25

PapaYozh:

There was Yusuf's jerk-off:

I'm reminded of the heuristic machine from The Tale of the Three.

"The essence of the unexplained: a heuristic machine, i.e. an electronic-mechanical device for solving engineering, scientific, sociological and other problems.

The object of Troika's work is the unexplained phenomenon, which in this case is the already considered and rationalised black box, aka heuristic machine. " (с)

Which side, mind you?

Heroix:

Results of the second day at UPU:

+ opened a trade for +$18.

Next time I will report on this EA in a week.

Also report from real forex4u

BeerGod, what are your EA settings? and on what timeframe ? And another question, I am testing your EA on a few pairs ... and it opens and then closes positions a few times ... what is the reason ?

I looked at the settings Roman posted for his "grail" on page 21. Of course, there are no big drawdowns, but the profit for a year and a half is about $7000 from 10,000 initial deposit. That is, it's $380 a month from 10,000. Cool - not even inflation will cover it. What happened to that test where it went from $25,000 to a yen? Decided not to use those settings?

Results for this week, updated owl here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10773 as a code, download file is not added there, corrected incorrect operation on several pairs simultaneously. As before recommended pair EUR-USD H1, for other pairs I will optimize parameters at the weekend.

Vladimir, what happened to your real? You used to show the stats and now you've stopped. Is it gone?

That real had to be withdrawn because of the circumstances, nothing was drained there.

Eager:
I looked at the settings Roman posted for his "grail" on page 21. Of course, there are no big drawdowns, but the profit for a year and a half is about $7000 from 10,000 initial deposit. That is, it's $380 per month from 10,000. Cool - not even inflation will cover it. What happened to that test where it went from $25,000 to a yen? Decided not to use that setting?

Yeah. It was pretty aggressive on the demo... you know... :-)

Real rules! :-)

jelizavettka:
Vladimir, what happened to your real? You used to show the stats and now you've stopped. Is it gone?

Of course not. His trades are identical, only the lot is not as aggressive. Here's what I got at the end of the week:

BeerGod:
That real had to be withdrawn because of the circumstances, nothing was lost there.

Well, according to the chart there... there was a grail there- ;)

I wouldn't fully withdraw money from an EA that gives 100% a month with minimal drawdowns.

Reason: