Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 49

Vofka:
Here come the flies. I wrote above that conscious dreams are GUANO, so there's the result of a natural pattern.

Sounds like you've been beaten up a lot in the yard ( with regret ... (((( )

By the way... I wrote earlier on alps how you can set up a time link... to see quotes - who's going where... try it :-)

and move objects... if you learn to move your 'astral' fingers... then you can start small... like throwing matches with them... put a match on your index finger and with your thumb (its dreamlike copy expressed in "gravity") grop for a match and throw it away :)

Maybe you could record a video of this miracle and post it here? :)

solar:

Sounds like you've been beaten up a lot in the yard ( with regret ... (((( )
Nope, sounds like he was rarely beaten in the yard. ( with regret )

no - no need to show the details... or else they'll start playing with more than just matches.... let everyone else do it himself... ...try it himself...

Heroix:

solar:
Guys, your avatars are starting to make a mess... It's like a lot of crosses.

solar:

You seem to have been beaten up a lot in the yard ( regretfully ... (((( )

Wrong again. I can tell because it's a topic close to your heart.

I dare you to pursue your fancy from your experience. You must have been beaten up not only in your childhood, but you are often used like this nowadays)))))))))))))

moskitman:

Guys, your avatars are starting to make a mess... all over the place with the crosses.

What's with the attitude?! Turn off pictures in your browser, if you're so delicate. XD

moskitman:

Guys, your avatars are starting to make a mess... all over the place with the crosses.

Liar, pest, it's just that you're always attracted to red, it's got nothing to do with crosses

Vofka:

Wrong again. I see because this topic is close to your heart.

I dare you to pursue your fancy from your experience. You were not only beaten in your childhood, but are still often used in this way )))))))))))))

I made that assumption because you must be having a breakdown. It's summer holiday. Stay home... (You'll be back in school in no time. )))
Reason: