Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 39

in paired trading - usually referred to as Legs as traded Instruments - as opposed to Hands - opposing trades on the same currency pair...

Aleksander:
in paired trading - usually referred to as Legs as traded Instruments - as opposed to Hands - opposing trades on the same currency pair...

I'm approaching these issues myself... I will take a closer look at this owl. You can also look at the owl on spread trades here (from here) - it's a semi-automatic... its willing to be fully automated with pre-determined entry/exit signals. This is an owl for the short term.

Aleksander:
Not a single open warrant in five years.

DmitriyN:
Sorry (((.

DmitriyN:
Not a single open order in 5 years.

Put OpenPair on the pipe in the Expert Advisor properties may help

DmitriyN:

how can I tell you... so as not to offend... maybe you didn't set pips to open positions... and you didn't choose the right pairs - which have about 80% "collapses"...

---

it's a broad topic.... i have 4000 mssag - the site where you downloaded over 6000 mssag - not a few words :-) only show :-) on my fingers :-)

SZS - someone tried to start a couple of threads here too ... but one wilted... and the other was deleted by the moderators... the one that then went on for 6,000 messages...

Now it's just a matter of a few things... pick the Tool - set the level of entry, shares and takeprofit... ...and also find the parameter to set the Marker Line...

and off you go... money bags to sew... a lot not a little = but about 25 to 100% per month can be done...

What do you mean, enough?

have you read the axe porridge?)

Alexander, what's with the aura, the Spaniards are playing and I've got two balls on the pitch(
Reason: