Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 91

Krotu >> :

Not colleagues, go to Opa 8)))))

Serious and cultured came and talked. What can I say. >> ))))))))))))))))

Krotu >> :

... >> demand to see the statement, ...

Nobody wants your statement. Especially if you're fascinated by Niroba's style, it's quite clear what he is.

Oh, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexan >> :

This is some bullshit... I'm sitting here laughing quietly... It's a thankless thing to take sides.

>> jeez colleague 8))))) ! Five points !

cablyk >> :

>> hey, neuroba, get out of your account. I got news for you.

The frame is cracked.

ULAD >> :

Serious and cultured came and talked. What can I say.:))))))))))))))))

It's hard to remain cultured when there's a lot of shaming going on. But I try to be patient, though.

Krotu писал(а) >>

It's hard to remain cultured when you're being insulted. But nevertheless I try to do my best, to the extent of my patience.

They have their own patience, they are afraid to give them their own passwords and account resetting is a major problem.

Krotu >> :

Oh, heel, in life I'd slap you in the face for your rudeness, and I'd slap you hard for saying that.

I could smack you in the offing.

>> and on the forum you'd be flushed down the toilet by non-coders.

forte928 >> :

A trader must have the patience of an angel, otherwise this is not a trader but a sinker... Neroba is so quick to give investment passwords and he is afraid to change the account later...

I have no problem with patience. The biggest problem as a trader is psychological work with your own Toad, he bitches never sleeps day and night and wants to eat all the way 8)

Krotu >> :

It's hard to remain cultured when you're being insulted. But I try to be patient nonetheless.

>> what if I told you your mama's a slut too? ))

Reason: