Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 51

solar:

And it's you, not me, writing from a madhouse !!! ))))

I am assured by a man who has been on other planets where LANGUAGE has killed all life, that he is not writing from a madhouse.

Vofka:

Well, you seem to me a trader who has broken a lot of copies of forex, perhaps even a practicing programmer, sometimes dabbling not even in esotericism, but in books on esotericism. Perhaps you too should go back to your old unpromising business.

And I will manage the branch and forex myself.

By the way, it is necessary to treat grief-stricken traders in a peculiar way. That's why doctors have to learn coding. )))))))))))))))))))))))

Noooo how perfectly parried !!!! the hammerhead... )))) What is the peculiarity of treatment of traders ? Are there any tricks ?

Vofka:
I am assured by a man who has been on other planets where LANGUAGE has killed all life, that he is not writing from a madhouse.

Well, what to do? The market is stupid ... The branch is dying )))). Thought I'd do something about it ))))

solar:

Noooo how beautifully parried !!!! the hammerhead... )))) What is the peculiarity of treatment of traders ? Are there any tricks ?

Demograil enemas ?

solar:

Well, what to do? The market is stupid... The thread is dying )))) Thought I'd do something about it ))))

You did it. Now the main thing is not to die from an overdose.

Vofka:

Demograil enemas

but you do it yourself? (shuddering voice)

solar:

You're betting on your own? (trembling voice)

No, there's an assistant running around somewhere. One of the violent ones grabbed a demographic enema from him during the procedure and put it on his head with all his might, now he's running around laughing, just waiting for it to pass.

That happens too. Without an assistant, we can't take any chances. Let's hope he gets better and comes back soon.

Vofka:

No, there's an assistant running around somewhere, one of the violent ones grabbed a demographic enema from him during the procedure and put it on his head with all his might, now he's running around laughing, waiting for it to go away.

That happens too. Without an assistant, we can't take any chances. Let's hope he gets better and comes back soon.

I suggest doing an on-line broadcast!!! )))) no doubt such a theme would be a success ... um... well, the name would be like a cure for demotivation .... and there the rules to display, such as yes I am more than this age, I am not pregnant, not old, not ill heart, click the button and voila, then you can choose a camera, in general, think about....

solar:

I propose to do on-line broadcasting! )))) no doubt such a theme would be a success ... Um... you know, like a cure for demotivation .... and there the rules to display, such as yes I am more than this age, I'm not pregnant, not old, not sick of the heart, click the button and voila, then you can choose a camera, in general, think about....

It's a hassle, and the drugs are expensive these days, a hundred dollars a korobok demograaly.

There's already one here who runs a shop for 1000 little things, if memory serves, his name was spider. All for 100 quid.

Vofka:

It's a hassle, and medicine is expensive these days, a hundred dollars a korobok demograalii.

There's already one here who runs a shop for 1000 little things, if memory serves, his name was spider. Everything's a hundred quid.

What the hell is this? !!!! I'm outraged. I've given you the imulses... and you and the doctors, people... .... )))
Reason: