Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 35

Self-absorption is a very powerful fixing power
The ancient seers concentrated their efforts solely on developing thousands of intricate magical techniques. But they never realised that all their intricate techniques, as bizarre as they were, were nothing more than a means of shifting the assemblage point and making it shift.
I asked for more explanation.
- I told you once before: magic is a dead end," he said. - What I meant was that magical practices are devoid of intrinsic value. They have an indirect value because their real function is to shift the assemblage point by taking it out of first attention.
The new visionaries have identified the true role of magical techniques and have decided to deal directly with the process of moving the assembly point, abandoning all that nonsense - rituals, incantations and the like. Though there are times in every warrior's life when rituals and spells are truly necessary. Personally, I have initiated you into all kinds of magical procedures. But only to divert your first attention away from the self-absorption whose power has permanently locked your assemblage point.
The compulsive engagement of first attention with self-absorption or reasoning is a very powerful fixing force. Ritualistic behaviour, repeated day after day, forces first attention to release some of the energy occupied by the contemplation of the inventory. As a result, the rigidity of assembly-point fixation is somewhat reduced [7].

The longing for freedom

...I said that life in the Mexican provinces did not make a favourable impression on me.

The silence of the town seemed oppressive, even ominous. The only sounds I heard here were the distant cries of children.

And I could never tell whether they were playing or screaming in pain.

- You are always in a heightened state of awareness when you are in this town, Don Juan explained. - That is not the same at all. But anyway, you have to get used to living in a town like this. You will have to live in one sometime.
- Why should I?
- I told you before: the new visionaries want freedom. And freedom entails many devastating things. And among them is the constant search for change. You tend to live the way you live. You stimulate your mind by going through your inventory over and over again, comparing it to that of friends and acquaintances. These manipulations leave you very little time to explore yourself and your destiny. But someday you will have to give it all up. Just as if all you knew was the dead peace of this town, you'd have to go looking for the other side of the coin.
- Is that what you do here, Don Juan?
- In our case it is somewhat different. After all, we are already at the end of the road. We are no longer looking for anything. And what we are doing here can only be understood by a warrior. Doing nothing, we just go from one day to the next. We wait. I will never tire of repeating this: we know what we are waiting for, and we know what we are waiting for. Freedom is what we are waiting for [7]!

The blameless never become mentally ill
- What happens to a person whose assembly point has lost its rigidity? - I asked.
- If he's not a warrior, he thinks he's losing his mind," he answered with a smile. - You were used to the idea that you were going mad, weren't you? If he's a warrior, he knows he's gone mad. He's patiently waiting. You see, if a person is healthy and sane, it means that his assemblage point is immovably fixed. When it shifts, insanity in the most literal sense sets in.
A warrior whose assembly point has shifted has one of two choices: either admit that he is ill and begins to behave like a madman, reacting emotionally to the strange worlds he perceives as a result of the shift; or he waits impassively and detachedly, knowing that sooner or later the assembly point will certainly return to its normal position.
- And if it doesn't? - I asked.
- Then it's all over. Such a person is lost," replied Don Juan. - Either he is an incurable lunatic whose assembly point will never be able to reassemble the world or he is a visionary who has gone out into the unknown.
- And what is the difference between the two?
- In energy! In flawlessness! Impeccable warriors never become mentally ill. They are in a state of constant detachment. I have told you many times: a flawless seer can see frightening worlds, and the next moment be laughing with friends and strangers as if nothing had happened [7].

Integer 22.06.2012 20:16
Aleksander:
and this is the next stage... one without the other :-) how can you - for example - not being able to induce a silent state of mind for say 1.5-2 hours - visualize the future direction of the couple you need? :-)

Alexander, are you so stoned on the grass, or has the mushroom season already started?

----

Inner dialogue fixes the assemblage point in its initial position.
Don Juan reminded me that the key to everything visionaries do is to stop the inner dialogue. He has told me this many times since the beginning of our conversation. And he repeated several times that it is the inner dialogue that fixes the assembly point in its original position.
- Once you reach the silence, everything is possible, he said.
I told him I was aware that I had generally been able to stop talking to myself. But I had no idea how it had happened. If someone were to ask me what I had done to achieve this, I would be at a loss for an answer.
- The explanation is simple," Don Juan said. - It was an expression of your will. In so doing, you have created a new intention, a new team. And then your team became the Eagle's team.
This is the most extraordinary of the new seers' discoveries. Our teams can become Eagle teams. The inner dialogue is stopped by the same thing that started it: the action of the will. We are forced to start an inner conversation with ourselves by the pressure of those who teach us. When they teach us, they engage their will. And we engage ours in the process of teaching. It is just that neither they nor we are aware of it. When we learn to talk to ourselves, we learn to control our will. It is our will to talk to ourselves. And to stop talking to ourselves internally, we have to use the same method: we have to apply our will to it, to develop the appropriate intention [7].

Aleksander:

In the morning I woke up to the smell of roasting mushrooms.

My mother praised me for buying the mushrooms and sat me down for breakfast.

We ate them all. Neither my mother nor I got a kick out of it. Strange...

No, it's fine. Your mushrooms are working.

Mischek2:

No, no, it's okay. Your mushrooms are working.

And here's the thing about mushrooms, and not just mushrooms...

Everyone is familiar with this phenomenon - a mushroom quietly grows through asphalt, and the asphalt at the point of sprouting breaks apart.

In Novosibirsk (Akademgorodok) young scientists started a series of experiments.

1. They placed a special pushing device under asphalt, the force of constant pressure was regulated remotely.

They experimented for a long time, but never made it through the asphalt.

2. They put a mushroom in a specially designed miniature recorder of the earth's gravitational force, placed it all under the asphalt.

The mushroom broke the asphalt and crawled out. We analyzed the dashcam footage and found that at the time of the breach.

The asphalt's gravitational force was negative, i.e. the asphalt broke apart not from the pushing force of the mushroom,

but because the asphalt was pushed upwards by gravity at the breaking point.

It turns out that this primitive mushroom can control the force of gravity...

Of course, these guys' careers went uphill.

Why did I say that? I don't know.

more:

We analysed the recorder's readings and found that at the time of the breach.

The asphalt was gravitationally negative, i.e. the asphalt broke not because of the pushing force of the mushroom,

but because the asphalt was pushed upwards by gravity at the breaking point.

It turns out that this primitive mushroom can control the force of gravity...

Of course, these guys' careers went uphill.

Are the guys selling gravitsapas now?

sand:

Are the guys selling gravitsapas now?
I don't know, they went to Moscow.

more:
I don't know, they went to Moscow.

In Moscow, as you know, the asphalt is stronger and the mushrooms are more careful.

sand:

In Moscow, as you know, the asphalt is stronger and the mushrooms are more careful.
And there's a lot of money...
Reason: