FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 341

Vizard:

Don't be a penny pincher )))))))) You're not a bad pipsqueak yourself )))))
You should)))) Let the doll walk around without trousers, not us))))

Serg51:
That's the way to do it.) Let the doll walk around without trousers, not us))))

+1...Too bad we don't have a doll...I couldn't find one...))

Vizard:

+1...too bad we don't have the doll...I couldn't find it...))

...Signs of tension between Germany and debt-burdened partners, especially Italy and Spain, over the best way to reduce the onerous cost of borrowing are causing currency traders to become increasingly pessimistic that a definite solution to the eurozone debt crisis will be found.

>"The proverbial glimmers of hope that usually precede EU summits have all but disappeared," BNY Mellon experts said in a research note.

margaret:
...signs of tension between Germany and debt-burdened partners, especially Italy and Spain, over how best to reduce the onerous cost of borrowing are causing currency traders to become increasingly pessimistic that a definite solution to the eurozone debt crisis will be found.

>"The proverbial glimmers of hope that usually precede EU summits have all but disappeared," BNY Mellon experts said in a research note.

yeah...how many fairy tales can you feed...and everything they tried to do is not really working...yes Cyprus wants more lV ))))

Covered the shorts, something wrong... coat...

Serg51:
Covered the shorts, something wrong... coat...

I'm a little tired too... I'm up 1... I don't know how I got medium term myself )))

Vizard:

I'm a bit tired too... I have 1 at the top... I don't know how I got to be a medium-term manager myself )))
Exactly. We should make a pause)))) Especially in Ukraine today is the Constitution Day...

Serg51:
Exactly. We should take a break)))) Especially in Ukraine today is Constitution Day...
Pour it)))

Serg51:
Exactly. It is necessary to pause)))) Moreover, today is the Constitution Day in Ukraine...

Congratulations...

And on m30 a bearish pattern is maturing....but not a full-fledged one)))) well, let's see if it works...

Reason: