FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 338

OlegTs:
the crowd is exhausted, the monsters have something to say
Where is this panic coming from, I told you all this a long time ago... Before any data is released or any important data is published, positions are fixed and some participants take advantage of the moment and sell and one should be aware of this and not make any plans for growth...

OlegTs:
bought a eureka.

Yep, the pullback is ripe... eye for an eye...

OlegTs:
bought the eura.

sell it to me)

margaret:
Where is this panic coming from, I told you all about it a long time ago... Before any data is released or any important data is published, positions are fixed and some participants take advantage of the moment and sell and you have to be aware of that and not make any plans for growth...

OlegTs:

What kind of buying? It's a bear and bull fight, there is no growth there. I've been watching all week trying to buy and it's not clear to me on what basis... Switch the chart to D1, W1 and show me where you see buying there?

if we don't break through 1.2405-then go north according to the newly approved plan

on page 336 :))))

Hello all. I've got something like this on Adverse Tactics.

margaret:
What kind of buying? It's a bear and bull fight, there is no growth there. I've been watching all week trying to buy and I don't understand on what basis... Switch the chart to D1 and show me where you see buying there?
http://ruforum.mt5.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=330788&d=1340818392 - they are sitting bulls and bears in the comp.

Ishim:
http://ruforum.mt5.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=330788&d=1340818392 - they are sitting bulls and bears (at the dolly)
I agree)))

margaret:
What buy? This is a battle between bears and bulls, there is no growth there. I've been watching all week trying to buy and I don't understand on what grounds... Switch the chart to D1, W1 and show me where you see buying there?

We must be talking about different periods, I interpret it this way:

yesterday bought during the day, as a result the price jumped to 2515, today they cut the optimists' stops and should come back and move further by 100 pips, what happens then I do not know, I will think on the fact

Reason: