FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 344

Vizard:

you think they will stop buying it on a fall? and on parity you will find so many willing buyers...more than sure...it will live for 2-3 years...

You are reasoning in terms of TA and graph in the monitor)...

Question about the collapse of the currency.

Remembering the comments of the comrade Lou Jiwel who runs the sovereign fund of China (China Investment Corp) one can make a conclusion that a kind of Rubicon for the Euro value (under stress) is $1.16. At least Comrade Lou as a representative of the biggest investor in European currency assets marked this level as the key "point" for the decision.

Of course this world is not only made up of the Chinese and one would think it was a matter of an individual and subjective opinion, however it so happens that almost all important financial assets now have a "Chinese footprint" and all important players are likely to use the "critical figures" of Comrade Lou Jiwel as a guide. The more so because it was China Investment Corp. that was the newsmaker for the US dollar during the permanent greenback weakness, and partly because of that the US Federal Reserve was forced to launch its QE program, the "Twist", just ahead of schedule (due to this program the interest yields on short-term securities rose and thus stabilized the dollar exchange rate).

sever32:

You are reasoning in terms of TA and the graph in the monitor)

The question about the kirk of the currency.

there will be no sudden collapse...plenty of euros in the countries gross reserves...everything will go smoothly...although everything can be expected...but logically they should not collapse abruptly...

The samet will make some decisions ... Merkel may backtrack or something ... and then shoot up ...))

Since 1.16 is a critical "Chinese" level, they will respect the commodity - they will add 10% to the price and bring it down to "only" 1.1760.

For now, the target is 1.24.

Oh, man... I have a TA at 1.11.

So it's the OC's problem.

Vizard:

there will be no sudden collapse...plenty of euros in the countries' gross reserves...everything will go smoothly...although everything can be expected now of course...but logically it should not be sudden at all...

as the euro hater and the quid lover Scalpinger would say

I bought myself a bubble...

but I won't drink it

I'll drink it later.

later

When the euro dies, that's when

♪ for the peace of the bad currency ♪

and to my bloated profits )))

What's going on at the summit, have you heard anything?

Was Merkel persuaded or did she send everyone away? )))

Hi all! Got tight in buying on one of the depots, will be hoping the summit throws the euro up a bit...

FAQ:
Read more at MQL5 forum I mean more at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6796 and here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/48426

I'd tell you where to put "your" forum and that bogus crap they call "option levels", but it would be indecent. That's what I meant:

I'm sorry... I meant MT5, but our site is the only and the only one I like the most frighteningly fond of: )))).

strangerr:

Margaret, what do you think?
Before the euro disappears, the dollar disappears first...
Reason: