FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 345

margaret:
Before the euro disappears, the dollar disappears first...
With all due respect, Margaret... I think this is nonsense.

emotraid:

As Scalpinger, a Jew-hater and a quid follower, would say

Why am I not reminded of this before)))) went and watched it ... it was hilarious ))))

--------------------------------------------------

GER unemployment rate (from c to c)

Previous value 6.7 %
Actual value 6.8 %

------------------------------------------------

and he posts............

margaret:
Before the euro disappears, the dollar disappears first...
i.e. and parity for the euro/bucks is possible without the threat of one of the currencies collapsing?

chepikds:

Hi all! Got tight in buying on one of the depots, will be hoping the summit throws the euro up a bit...

the eu has risen so much! that there will not be a reversal like on the $ index - wait for the upside.

Ishim:
the eu has risen so much! that there will be no reversal like on the $ index - wait for the upside.

You sent the eu up...or is it all...going down?

MobileMan:
With all due respect, Margaret... I think it's bullshit.
that's why you think it will disappear before you and your kind have time to get off the dollar...

Ishim:
the eu has risen so much! that there will be no reversal like on the $ index - wait for the upside.
Maybe it got cheaper?

Vizard:

you've already sent the euR up...or is it over...are we going down?

Brother Ishim was talking about 21 something a couple of days ago, he is wise beyond his years))))

Vizard:

Why didn't you remind me about this before)))) went and watched it... it was hilarious )))))

--------------------------------------------------

Unemployment rate GER (from c to c)

Previous value 6.7 %
Actual value 6.8 %

------------------------------------------------

and he posts............

Poor Germans ... how they suffer ... maybe they will come to us instead of Tajiks to fix my summer house, because those Tajiks are expensive for their work)))

the anik about the Germans comes to mind ))))

Abram writes to Ham -- I'm doing quite well, I live in Berlin, can you imagine!!! working in a crematorium and burning Germans!!!!

sever32:
maybe it got cheaper?
went up in price on the m1 - m5
Reason: