FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 247

Vizard:

the scalp master is like China... when you need to sell, he goes long... i don't know mm of course... but scalpers don't smoke that way )))

Fibo isn't pulling it right... Fibo works 90%-95% if you pull it right and it's formalized under certain conditions... but bila... why bother doing research... go and let the masters teach you everything ))) tasty...

go to a master forex shop... akademic guys are really on fire there )))) I've been reading for a while... it's great fun...

so why i told him - show me the trades in real time with comments, why and what for, mm etc, thats how i am a spiteful troll))))

I'll read it, I have nothing better to do.

strangerr:

That's why I told him - show the deals in real time with comments, why and why, mm, etc., that's the kind of evil troll I am)))

Throw me the link, please, I'll read it, there's nothing to do anyway.

i dont have a link five years ago i read....masterforex and google... there is a lot of bullshit (partially relevant) but when you start trading it does not get any fucking drop))))...

Serg51:
Silver is the sales leader)))

silver D1, 22.06.41. (What time will Kiev start bombing there - will there be a video?)

Ishim:

silver D1, 22.06.41. (What time do they start bombing Kiev there - will there be a video?)

awake Your Majesty ? ))) how will the euro go today ?

Vizard:

Wake up Your Majesty ? ))) how will the euro go today ?
which way is up?

strangerr:

there's also a fizzle here ))))

Vizard:

Wake up Your Majesty ? )))) how will the euro go today ?

They are not in the spirit, they are not awake yet)))

strangerr:

They are not in the spirit, they haven't woken up yet)))

they are)))

Vizard:

there's also a bump in the road ))))

In general, I think that the "knowledge" sharing will still have to be paid for))))

Vizard:

there's also a problem here ))))

Nice one, Ecuadorian)))) I got it all figured out... he's just a virtual nerd )))))))))

I can't get my sell in the boo... someone won't let me in...

Reason: