FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 253

[삭제]
God forbid, because I have already bought a ticket, not in business class, but still-))))
tema077:
God forbid, because I have already bought a ticket, not in business class, but still-))))
What's the seat number?))
[삭제]
It'll be fine, the bears have gone into hibernation ))))
[삭제]
in the tail somewhere)))) hot off the mark))))
tema077:
God forbid, because I have already bought a ticket, not in business class, but still-))))
which train?
[삭제]
I'm an extreme flyer, I only fly with Russian airlines)
tema077:
in the tail somewhere)))) got it on a hot streak))))
There are only 6 seats in a real rocket to fly into space)))
[삭제]
I don't need to go into space, just to see the river)
[삭제]
Yes, for Ilanchik, because he borrowed in five countries and seems to have lost out on the course)
Until 14-15 hours in Kiev the price will go up slightly, then enemy saboteurs will take away the rocket lighter and press the lift button to the basement)))