FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 120

DmitriyN:
OK, 1.2930 is a distant target :)
Let's do better on the pound/dollar. I have no global calculations on the euro((( I don't like a stateless currency...

Buy euros (cheap)

DmitriyN:
Yes, most targets will be worked out sooner or later if you don't invest all your money in one position :)

In the rifleman's manual No. 7, Kozma Prutkov said:

- If you shoot continuously, you're bound to hit something! )))

Is everyone ignoring the news? Lockhart's speech in an hour should support the US economy as usual, that they're OK.

Serg51:
Let's do better on the pound/dollar. _
1.5463 is my target for the pound. But when it gets there, I don't know, I can't promise anything.

DmitriyN:
By the way, I wonder how you would trade if you knew the goal but didn't know which way it would be achieved.
The path is intermediate targets on lower tf.

Silent:
The path is intermediate targets on smaller timeframes.
Before the price reaches the target, there may be a very large drawdown and, even worse, a loss of most of the deposit. And this happens all the time in the process of price change - for one, for another, for the third.
Therefore, you need to start working as if you have just lost your deposit. By the very mechanism of the loss, but given that the loss was not due to an MM violation.

DmitriyN:
Before the price reaches the target, there can be a very large drawdown, and even worse, a loss of most of the deposit. And this happens all the time as the price changes - for one, for another, for a third.
Therefore, you need to start working as if you have just lost your deposit. By the very mechanism of the loss, but given that the loss was not due to an MM violation.

The first thing to do is not to pile up targets and mm...

Silent:

The first thing to do is not to lump the targets and mm...

Then you don't understand.

DmitriyN:
So you don't get it.

You're the one who doesn't get it.

The goal is months. The journey is weeks, days, hours. Goals are everywhere - and they lead to a senior goal.

MM is money management, not strategy.

And MM + strategy = trading system.

Reason: