FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 250

strangerr:

i told you this morning - people are in a jam, the masters' pets rule))))

By the way, doing one experiment, sold 1.2008 Eurochief a week ago with a stop at 1.2041, for the sake of interest, see what happens)))

yesterday i made a suggestion (bottom post) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139779/page241

...seems to confirm so far... Ifo for Germany will be out in an hour ... The bulls may have a chance to pullback ... no - we keep falling ... but it is too hard to fall already damn it)))) probably will be a pullback ...

emotraid:

it's not a poem, it's an ancient conspiracy, aryan, without any niggers ))))

so i was down too, but there was a buy signal at 1:00 and 4:00... and the football player woke up... buy, buy, buy... donkey )))))

Kick a football player, you'll feel better))))

strangerr:

Kick the football player, it'll make it easier))))

If he's not afraid to come to my place tonight, I'll kick the bugger. )))

I'm going to clean the stairs, it's May Day, I'm not a trader... fucking scrubber ((((((

strangerr:

Who told you to buy? The article is still asleep)))

I'm the one who posted that shit this morning. Throw a stone at me.

solar:

I'm the one who posted that shit this morning. Throw rocks at me.

On MT5 you would have been killed by now, everyone there is always in profit and no one has any losses))))))))))))))))

By the way, their site froze, probably all together shouting - I told you so))))

Tantrik, it turns out there are horizontal levels, a bloody anomaly))))

solar:

that's my bullshit from this morning. throw stones at me.

it's not evening yet...it's been going in paternals lately...if the bear misses the speed...a pullback could happen by evening...so maybe the forecast pattern isn't so bad... let's see...

Vizard:

it's not evening yet...it's been running in patterns lately...if the bear misses the speed...a pullback could happen by evening...so maybe the forecast pattern isn't so bad... let's see...

Europe is about to start chewing...

Ishim:

silver D1, 22.06.41. (what time will Kiev start to be bombed there - will there be a video?)

Hi. Bombed in '41 at 4 o'clock.

I don't know yet when they will. There is still information on where they will shoot, who and with what...

Yesterday there was a big bearish candlestick on the daily, climax of sales, if today's one closes with a bullish candlestick and good volume, then we can buy on Monday, and from the gap down there is a song, but how will the mastercine survive the rise of the euro I do not know))))

strangerr:
Yesterday there was a big bearish candlestick on the daily, climax of sales, if today's one closes with a bullish candlestick and good volume, it will be possible to buy on Monday, and from the gap downwards - the song, but how will the master-sin survive the rise of Euro I do not know))))
Yes ... Sanja is an Ecuadorian and also a musician)))) Well, that explains a lot. I know this psychotype of people....
Reason: