FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 245

DmitriyN:
Gina, how old are you?

I'm a woman in the prime of my life, living in the basement ))))

Vizard:

Well...

It can take a long time to mature... it may never mature...

when's the fairy tale coming?

I can't wait to buy it, it's itchy behind the ears )))))

DmitriyN:
Why in the basement?

It's a long story, but in a nutshell I have all my profits there ))))

DmitriyN:
Wouldn't you rather not be involved in forex then?

Yeah... but I've already cleaned the porches, and I'm fed up with paligraphy, I want something that's money and I want to work from home )))

Vizard:

i already told my thoughts early on...as i would like to see tomorrow...the overall tale is down...but it's only a tale...

If you don't mind... wait for a quiet market... when prices move smoothly... enter using small hands... and wait for a smooth move... go according to plan... almost against right away тп+1 or cover and stand by the next day... +realistic goals.... all your losses come from the fact that you like your computer so you need to enter))))) get a little slippery))) take your time...

i haven't traded for two days, i got bored, i screwed up... it's not the first time)))) i'll be vaping )))

there has been a striking change in the bulls/bears ratio on the informers, in favour of the former.

sever32:
there has been a striking change in the bulls/bears ratio on the informers, in favour of the former.
I look over here - http://www.forexpros.ru/currencies/eur-usd-technical. I have not noticed any dramatic change.

sever32:

..so Jina will draw her entry...2582 and sleep...but it's up to her...

sever32:
It's the triangle's fault. If price has broken through it, that's it, it will go through as much as the width of the triangle channel.

lotos7:

..so jina will draw her entrance...2582 and sleep...but it's up to her...

i have a 2540 moose, i will go to bed with it ))))

See you all tomorrow (I have it today ))))

paca

Reason: