FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 135

MobileMan:
I'm selling it. I suggest you do the same.

No. Thank you very much... but I'll take care of it myself.

solar:

No way. Thank you very much... but I'll figure it out on my own.
I'm not forcing it. I gave my opinion and it's your right to listen to it or not.

M_Dimens:

Latest comments on EUR

The bullish surge on the back of weaker US data was short-lived and the bears are now trying to recapture the initiative, pressing bids around $1.2520. Dealers warn that intraday account stops are visible, which might give impetus to develop a decline to $1.2505/95 and $1.2480/70, and remind that around the twenty-fifth figure is the strike of a large option expiring today. However, around $1.2480 we might expect some buying activity, and a further consolidation of the Euro/Dollar is more likely in the short term, and as long as the pair remains above $1.2440, we might expect new attempts at an upward correction

For some reason my Expert Advisor also calculated the level 1.2481 during the Asian session and has been stubbornly solving it ever since)))

a pause is taken at 1.2565

artikul:
For some reason my Expert Advisor calculated the level 1.2481 during the Asian session and it keeps on solving it)))

Get rid of your EA and buy it with your hands )))))) buy buy buy buy no brakes...

emotraid:

throw out your advisors and buy with your hands )))))) buy buy buy buy no slow down...

Imho it will not be long before the EUR index has resistance and is already touching

M_Dimens:

Imho it will not last long before the EUR index has resistance and is already touching...

I will not point the finger at the smart man, but it has been said many times: Trade what you see, not what will happen... and will it still happen )))))

emotraid:

I won't point the finger at the smart man, but it's been said a thousand times, trade what you see, not what will happen... and will it still be )))))

I think it's a stop? That's the line.

emotraid:

I won't point the finger at the smart man, but I've been told a thousand times to trade what you see, not what will happen... and will it ever happen again )))))
the smart man backed up my sell order today ))))

Current situation

Reason: