FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 141

Silent:

Beauty is, of course, a dangerous thing. If the fans settle down in Ukraine, both the Foreign Ministry and the fans' home countries will have a headache :)

But they are idiots in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. National pride, practically official recognition by the international community :)

In England on TV they said that every fifth Ukrainian has AIDS and they spike foreigners with Clofelin when they are on a date

margaret:
In England, TV says one in five Ukrainians has AIDS and they spike foreigners with Clofelin when they date
Well, there's probably a little. Costs. They can get away with siphak...

strangerr:
Sta2066, trust me, sabre-toothed tigers are kittens compared to our ladies for a reason .
In general, the Ukrainians in Russian show business are the most beautiful. I will not enumerate.

margaret:
In England on TV they said that one in five Ukrainians has AIDS and they spike foreigners with Clofelin when they are dating

In this formulation - naturally, a cause for international scandal.

I understood it literally - "the most beautiful and (therefore) dangerous in the world".

margaret:
In England they said on TV that one in five Ukrainians has AIDS and they spike foreigners with Clofelin when they date

This is too much.)))

strangerr:

This is too much.))

That's why they sue...

Swedish fans were shown, they are afraid to even look up when a Ukrainian woman walks past them...

Overcooked, it seems.

Eh... I could sue a Jewish editor... He called me a russian chick when I blew him off, no way. there is no ethnic hatred in kazakhstan, damn it ))))

emotraid:
Eh... I could sue a Jewish editor... He called me a russian chick when I blew him off, no way. there is no ethnic hatred in kazakhstan ))))

Gina, you are not Ukrainian)))) As a true Russian you should have knocked him down immediately and no courts)))

margaret:

That's why they are suing...

Swedish fans were shown, they are afraid to even look up when a Ukrainian woman walks past them...

Kiev. A bus. A lonely, sad and tired Kyiv woman is approached by a man:
- Dode ra?
All the gold in the world does not shine brighter than she does in this moment!
A Frenchman!
A real!!!
A FRENCHMAN IN HER LIFE!
That's it, the end of this gray day! Goodbye, Ukrainian
men with their hockey, fishing and scattered socks.
Now it will be champagne and tango at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, the sun and white
the white sand of the sea. And, of course, Chanel...
But! But there must be an answer!
Pardon, monsieur! C'est ce que c'est?
- The bus, I think, is it going to Depa?!?
Reason: