FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 136

M_Dimens:

I think it's a stop? It's a line.

well, good, what's the hurry? we can have tea ))))

emotraid:

Well, good, what's the rush? We can have tea ))))

So after the tea, it's not advisable.

MobileMan:
this clever man backed up my sell call put today ))))

he knows best, i don't look beyond the next two hours )))) pipsing saves the world! ))))

Eurobucks from the medium term - to the long side - unequivocally. Market Operators Index - off the 100 mark.

MobileMan:
This clever man supported my sell order today ))))

You know, Mobilich, I got so good from 1.2491 and closed on this candle, but I think I am not a fool, 38% are buying, most traders are selling, so I closed my Buy for nothing.

M_Dimens:

So after the seagull goes on it's not desirable

yep... I'll get to 2644 there, and then I'll settle in for Mabilich's pleasure ))))

emotraid:

Yup... I'll be there till 2644 and then I'll settle in for Mabilich's pleasure ))))

Yeah, I think I rammed two lines but I'm not sure what's next.

strangerr:

You know, Mobilich, I got so good from 1.2491 and closed on this candle, but I sit and think, am I not a fool, 38% are buying, most of people are selling, so I closed my bai for nothing.

I`ve come to the same conclusion, I don`t think, I buy when I see growth, I sell when I fall, anyway my deposit has been flat for almost a month and I haven`t lost a single pipsing for three days already))))) I`m enjoying my own glory )))) maybe I`ll save my deposit with such thoughtlessness )))

MobileMan:
a pause was taken at 1.2565.
Take a closer look. Wasn't that Gumas' candle?

Sta2066:
Take a closer look. Wasn't that Gumas' candle?
Nah... Megatrementfiguring says we should sell it.)
Reason: