FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 130

LOL...

Piss off the depot. Congratulations! The interesting thing is that my volatility narrowing works, but the targets, or rather their direction, when they break down, I can't determine. It goes back and forth until the complete annihilation of the real. I am going on holiday, I am going to make a new owl algorithm.

On the screenshot are handheld fibo-weights, the rest is an indicator. In yellow - Wolf (hands).

It's time to rename the thread - "FOREX - slick with cleverness"...))

Vizard:

It's time to change the thread - "FOREX - drain with a clever look"...)))

Well, he's been pi$$ing about leaking cents for a long time now... :-) And he's not so young anymore... I mean the size of the dept. With so many DEPs and so much f$cking about them merging - they cannot be "normal" DEPs. If I'm not sure where exactly the link, maybe on this forum (where, incidentally, not bad reviews for trading on the markets by the analyst), maybe on another fund forum, I read recommendations (warnings) one guy: he says, like, guys, be careful in trading, including caff do not get into the terminal, like MM and everything else strictly on a system confirmed by history, first order on small volumes, ... etc. like, he lost two DEPs - first one for 2,000,000 roubles, then another one for 2,000,000 roubles. And for some reason I believe him... Why, first of all, would he give a fuck... That's what I understand, yadda, the man leaked, yadda, dépas!

P.S. And here, what - more f$cking about the pluming of game cents... dEps!!! :-)

Roman.:

That's what he's been saying for the last time about the game cents being dumped... :-) And he's not a youngster anymore... I mean the size of the DEP. With so many DEPs and f$cking about merging them, they cannot be "normal" DEPs. If I'm not sure where exactly the link, maybe on this forum (where, incidentally, not bad reviews for trading on the markets by the analyst), maybe on another fund forum, I read recommendations (warnings) one guy: he says, like, guys, be careful in trading, including caff do not get into the terminal, like MM and everything else strictly on a system confirmed by history, first order on small volumes, ... etc. like, he lost two DEPs - first one for 2,000,000 roubles, then another one for 2,000,000 roubles. And for some reason I believe him... Why, first of all, would he give a fuck... That's what I understand, yadda, the man leaked, yadda, dépas!

P.S. And here, what - more f$cking about draining game cents... dEps!!! :-)

I totally agree with you!

Like up?

Roman.:

... P.S. And here, what - more f$cking about leaking game cents ..., just like in the villagers' thread - f$cking about earning game cents ... dEps!!! :-)

I totally agree with you!!!

))

RekkeR:

Totally agree with you!!!

))

You guys are being clever...

beautiful fading process on n4...

Fairy tale... M30, pound/dollar.

am I correct in assuming that this is an expanding triangle?

forte928:

The guys are getting clever...

beautiful fading process on n4...

What's the indicator, please? Can you give it to me?
Reason: