Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 7

Europa:
Try drawing a similar picture, but with a line chart, i.e. at closing prices.

DmitriyN:
Try drawing a similar picture, but with a line chart, i.e. at closing prices.

why? like it will save you?

shit... I just sketched yesterday's day, it can be much worse )))))

Europa:

why? like it's gonna save you? man... i was just describing yesterday, things can be much worse )))))

I know it happens. Closing price guidance allows less reaction to market emotions, but that's as one of many options.

Europa:

why? like it's gonna save you?

shit... i was just outlining yesterday's day, things can get a lot worse )))))

you didn't get it right up to a point ))and how it actually happened see the screenshot before

edikjefimov:
the red and green remain and the yellow ones should be narrowed, then the profit in pips will simply be smaller
So enter after the triangles with your system. Look for the right triangle and pull money from it.

DmitriyN:
Closing price guidance allows for less reaction to market emotions, but that's as one of many options.
yep.... especially after the news.... let's sit back and wait for closing price )))))))))

and note that the screenshots are fresh, just made in real time on a real account, on each order there is a time and date

edikjefimov:
And note that the screenshots are fresh, just made in real time on a real account, on each order there is a time and date

buddy!!!! you're doing great!!! Just one mistake, experience on the russian forum pays off!!!

Europa:

mate!!!! you are making progress!!! just one mistake, experience on the russian forum makes a difference!!!

thanks))

edikjefimov:

Right now, for example, is a good situation to enter.

Reason: