Doing interesting things for free - page 2

jelizavettka:
You need to make friends with Cousin Avi. He's got a lot of interesting... drawings, interesting stuff, but he's not so good at programming.
Why do you dislike me so much?

jartmailru:
Or quite good

Also an option, and the best one at that. When life and career are going well and coding is just a kind of hobby.

TheXpert:

Well, here too. Of course, I have a clear idea of what we are talking about.

But there can be no substantive discussion without a clear description of the principle, or at least drawings.

It's, as Tatyana said, "easy to understand:)

We will make drawings and lay out the principles.

In fact, the drawings are self-stamped as prototypes on the MT4:)

All right, people. Broadening my horizons (not in terms of coding).

And the coding is interesting firstly in itself, and secondly it fits in perfectly.

And I'm good :) thanks :)

TheXpert:

If you have something interesting to implement in terms of

not directly related to trading and signal generation,

Throw your suggestions and ideas here.

Predict volatility, preferably pre-factum. Can be without codes, just the idea is enough

TheXpert:

If you have something interesting to implement in terms of

-- visualisation...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/81 has been lying around for a long time. No one in the contest has ever fully implemented the idea of SL and TP appearing in the line properties, which moves over time. Such a simple graphic trader's helper

ivandurak:
Predict volatility, preferably pre-facto. Can be without codes, just the idea is enough
You apply neuronics. Learn 100%, Lyapunov to estimate the forecast and go.
Prival:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/81 has been lying for a long time. No one has fully implemented the idea in the contest, the SL and TP appear in the line properties which moves over time. This is a simple graphic trader's assistant

I wanted to do such a thing in TradeXpert contest as well. But it ran out of time... I had to give it up. I will think it over.

TheXpert:

Don't scold my English, I know I have to work on it :)

English is fine, but my runny nose could do with a treatment))

Make an indicator that would write on the trend lines their slope in pips/bar, regardless of whether the lines are set manually or through code.

jelizavettka:

English is fine, but the runny nose should be treated))

This is from overzealous effort probably ) . I'll have to redo it.

Thought... The sense of bothering with English if you can (and much easier) to do the Russian voice-over and English subtitles.

I'll just edit this one.

granit77:

Please, please! (Strong applause).

Hey! I haven't given you your birthday present yet :) . I'm a little busy here...

Reason: