Doing interesting things for free - page 3

Whew. The first pancake was a bust -- time-wise, not quality-wise. Took me a week, or 15 hours of pure time. Finally put it in the base.

I can start the turkey.

Files:

Dobry vezer, if you are interested, play with the Expert Advisor.

Nope, not interested :)

Evening. Is it possible to make such an indicator (or what it would be), which could collect statistical data on opening/closing prices for a certain period?

One more thing: there are certain MAs that I use in trading. There are 5 of them on the chart. Can we make all 5 of them be added by one indicator? Since it is not always convenient to work with templates and it is expensive to replug each one on the chart.

No, no, no. An expert needs to be interested. He knows how to code, he needs something interesting to catch on to, to pick at, to make sense of... To come up with something like that. If I come up with some neuro-cloudy-optic stuff, I won't be able to avoid it)))

It's all trivial. When I opened the theme, I was hoping for non-trivial, interesting tasks. I want a twist in the task, something to rack my brains over, to make it interesting to work on.

I guess I will have to think for myself :)

sayfuji:

No, no, no. Expert needs to be interested. He knows how to code, he needs something interesting to catch on to, to pick at, with a sense of purpose... To come up with something like that. If I come up with some neuro-cloudy-optic crap, I won't be able to avoid it)))

Bingo :) bull's-eye.

Well, I actually just addressed what I was missing.

when it is possible to make several in a row - preferably (through settings) - specify a Boundary type - in Currency Spreads = conditionally 10 spreads

when the Bid of the zero bar exceeds +10 spreads or Ask is lower than -10 spreads - then the entire series will be visually grayed out - i.e. the currency has "triggered"

it will be possible to see immediately the lagging pairs from the triggered ones

on the next 0th bar - the background of the series will be restored in colour

although the series will react to a price exceeding 10 spreads - the 0th bar remains coloured and continues to show the current situation... although it may become less than 10 spreads....

is it possible to show the + - 10 spread limit next to the 0th bar?

---

will it work? :)

yes, how will you solve the Synchronisation of ticks from different instruments?
Reason: