Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 11

jelizavettka:
And I thought that in the OTC market there is nothing to do on ticks...... Prival, are you ticking on forex or on the stock market?

So he was showing trading instruments. Or are there over-the-counter futures somewhere? :))

But, as you have correctly noted here, you can't see the expectation of a deal. And the commission is zero. I suspect that as soon as he sets the commission in the tester, everything will fall into place.

Besides, it is not clear on what ticks he was testing? On ticks of performed deals (fin prices) or on ticks of bid/offer? Say, if for Dax and Nasdaq it is not very important (there spread is almost always 1 tick), then for example for Oil it is a significant difference, the spread may vary within 5 ticks.

Europa:

Important note:
The technical capabilities of MetaTrader allow you to display a chart of the price, but unfortunately do not reflect the full market situation, namely the presence of volume at the price and the number of ticks at that price. In other words, if the chart has crossed your order level and you see yellow blinking in your MT4 terminal, it absolutely does not mean the order will be executed. Often when the order reaches the right price, it is too short period of time and the market moves away from it, so the order doesn't have time to be executed due to the fact that the software system of the order execution hasn't had time to process this order.

This sounds like a kitchen, because if the order had been placed outside the market, it should have been executed by the provider.

jelizavettka:

I was just kidding) My brother has been trading on the CME exchange for 5 years, mostly in currency futures, and very successfully....- he switched from forex. so, he finally took pity on me - he decided to enlighten me partially...

Really, owls. I have to write it myself).... the implementation will be very complicated.... sitting, I think.... But it will work 100% - so I was told...

What's the point of reinventing the lisepede? If it works, you should use it while it works. ))

Andrei01:
It looks like a "kitchen", because if the order was placed outside it should be executed at the provider.

It sounds more like you have no idea how it works.

The broker is in the same position as the trader. In the sense of distance from the liquidity provider. The broker may not have enough time as well.

The main criterion for kustomeriness is dealing without withdrawal of an aggregate position. They do not have dealing and withdraw all positions. Even the smallest ones. That's why everything works and such a warning.

Zhunko:

The broker is also in the same position as the trader in terms of distance from the liquidity provider. The broker may not make it in time either.

Read carefully: we are talking about the order that is set and sent in advance. So there is no "no time" here.

Andrei01:
Read carefully, we are talking about a pending quote, which is placed and sent in advance. So there is no way to "miss the deadline".

All of the liquidity provider's terms and conditions are broadcast. If the world's biggest aggregators are kitchens to you, that makes some sense too. The biggest brokers are also kitchens. Only very big ones. This is not a joke.

MF, for example. Over 200 years old... The oldest broker in the world. Where is he now?

It's not a kitchen. They don't take risks.

==========================

What is an aggregator? It is a collector of liquidity providers (banks). Therefore, it may happen that the quotes of the same bank get to several independent aggregators.

The one who makes the quote quicker and more complete will execute the pending order. There will be a quote, but the liquidity will not reach the pending dealer. Maybe it will not go further than the bank.

Zhunko:

This is not a kitchen. They don't take risks.

They have no dealing and withdraw all positions. Even the smallest ones.

Thanks to peculiarities of the Forex market and assistance of the brokerage company "......................." our clients will get the following important advantages:

The minimum deposit to enter the Forex market is 100 USD.

You should at least put a smiley face

Zhunko:

All terms and conditions of the liquidity provider are broadcast.

Well, the kitchens can broadcast themselves, they do it anyway, the only question is whether something is output from them to the supplier... For example, the same pending orders.

Zhunko: MF, for example. Over 200 years... The oldest broker in the world. Where is he now?

Vadim, decipher the abbreviations. Otherwise one might think of MasterForex...

Mischek2:
You should at least put a smiley face

There are a lot of myths around the interbank. Even 1 cent can be withdrawn. Banks don't like it, but they do. You'd better talk to the president about it. He is open to communication. Try him on Skype. He knows more about it.

Andrei01:
Well, kitchens can broadcast themselves, they do it anyway, the only question is whether something is outputted from them to the supplier... for example, the same pending orders.

I added about the pending orders in the post above. I edited the post.

Mathemat:
Vadim, decipher the abbreviations. Otherwise one may think about MasterForex...
MF
Reason: