Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month,

My life hangs by a thread.

For 12 years I worked hard, trying to become a successful trader. But, as a result, all my developments did not bring stable profits for more than 1 month in a row. I worked hard, studied MQL4, read all available books, learned higher mathematics, studied theoretical physics, even persuaded my neighbour Nina to work with me as a personal psychiatrist-therapist, so that my hands would not shake when trading and I did not have to take Valerian.

I had big plans. I was going to reach the same level as Warren Buffet and Soros. I was already looking for a future office on Wall Street. BUT

But 12 years went by fast and I never made it.

Now, sadness and utter emptiness overflowed my soul,

Now, when my neighbour Zhora comes tomorrow morning to beat me out of the 40 quid I spent on EURUSD 30 minutes ago during the sudden convulsion of the angry market, I have nothing else to do than to commit suicide!

Goodbye my friends !!! I will not forget this procession of trading that so imperceptibly ruined my life !!!

In about 3 hours, at 3:00 Moscow time, I will commit suicide by jumping off the roof.

But I can still be saved! If some philanthropic trader has time to drop me a profitable Expert Advisor in my private message, from 500% a month, it would save me, and then I will not kill myself!!!

I put my fate in your hands!

keep it simple:

Babayskin:

Uncle Misha, Uncle Misha, well can't help but celebrate Fridays ))

sanyooooook:
Well you chased him off your branch, what else could he do? )

Rolled )))) Pee disappear ))))

sanyooooook:

It's not me, it looks more like a mosquito or you, in fact, it's one of you

Mischek2:

It's not me, it's more like a mosquito or you, in fact, it's one of you.

The main thing here is to start, and who started it later, I say it's you.)

ZS: who's the loudest one shouting: "Get the thief!" ? )

Babayskin:

My life hangs by a thread.

For 12 years I worked hard, trying to become a successful trader. But, as a result, all my developments did not bring stable profits for more than 1 month in a row. I worked hard, studied MQL4, read all available books, learned higher mathematics, studied theoretical physics, even persuaded my neighbour Nina to work with me as a personal psychiatrist-therapist, so that my hands would not shake when trading and I would not have to take Valerian.

I had big plans. I was going to reach the same level as Warren Buffet and Soros. I was already looking for a future office on Wall Street. BUT

But 12 years went by fast and I never made it.

Now, sadness and utter emptiness overflowed my soul,

Now, when my neighbour Zhora comes tomorrow morning to beat me out of the 40 quid I spent on EURUSD 30 minutes ago during the sudden convulsion of the evil market, I have nothing else to do than to commit suicide!

Goodbye my friends !!! I will not forget this procession of trading that so imperceptibly ruined my life !!!

In about 3 hours, at 3:00 Moscow time, I will commit suicide by jumping off the roof.

But I can still be saved! If some trader-philanthropist has time to throw me a profitable advisor in his personal account, from 500% a month, it would save me, and then I will not kill myself!

I put my fate in your hands!

I've got it somewhere, I'll look for it. Be patient, don't jump yet.

Please, guys, come on, give me a decent advisor, be a real guy! I'm sick of writing these advisors, I've been writing them for 12 years now, and my computer is old, the 95th is still running! MT4 is glitchy! I don't want to die, I want to drink with Soros on his yacht! Give me an advisor, please!

Babayskin:
Please, guys, come on, give me a decent advisor, be a real guy! I'm sick of writing these advisors, I've been writing them for 12 years now, and my computer is old, the 95th is still running! MT4 is glitchy! I don't want to die, I want to drink with Soros on his yacht! I'm begging you for an advisor!
Are you on the roof yet?

Mischek2:

It's not me, it's more like a mosquito or you, in fact, it's one of you.
I've got 40% and they won't even take it. )))
Reason: