Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 16

jelizavettka:
And - I think it's one and the same person. Why this duality?

This is the end of the cycle of reincarnation. From Valera to Valera is a long thorny path.

trol222 -> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5

I hope I did not forget anyone. I might have mixed up the order.

There is one irregularity. Whereas before the schizoid components alternated, now the latter two components operate simultaneously.

DRAKON5:
You're the one who ' ll be telling DC who you are when they show you the three letters you've earned according to the terms of the customer agreement.

UNCLE VALERAAA! )

ZS: I don't give a shit, I'm done for good.)

SZZY: I don't gamble with my own money anymore )

sanyooooook:

UNCLE VALERAAA! )

ZS: I don't care, I've forbidden it.)

SZZY: I don't play with my own money anymore.)

That's right, you're growing up.

DRAKON5:
It's just like you when you decompose and what's the big deal about not liking it?
It's ok. I like the name Valery better than Avi)

Zhunko:

This is the end of the cycle of reincarnation. From Valera to Valera is a long thorny path.

I hope I did not forget anyone. May have mixed up the order.

VADIM JUNKO, what are you fantasizing about? What cycles, what path?

DRAKON5:

Trololo 10.03.2012 10:04
LeoV:

Well it's just more detailed than mine ))).

And Comrade Trololo, meaning the buzzword "multicurrency", has no idea what it is.....))))

Comrade trollolol actually put a question in the first post, it would be interesting for trollolol comrade to listen to an opinion on the matter, rather than listen to some people's flubbery.

The bearded one just came here to flood the shit out of it. smart guys, why the fuck come here if you can't write anything but flooding?

Alexei, you see that in front of you open and repeated attempts to troll and try to provoke a person with paukasa.why until you start arguing and cursing with people like him, or until the thread as a clod does not become covered with fldom, then hell, that will change, even with your presence.

HE CAN GO BACK TO BEING OLEG POPOVICH ))))

The farther into the woods, the thicker the partisans ))))

a man needs to be saved here, but you guys are fugitives, a man will fall from the roof or the roof will off him)))) Forex does not do any good, unless you work for us or beg here, the life is easy.

Zhunko:

I hope I did not forget anyone. May have mixed up the order.

There is one irregularity. If before the schizoid components alternated with each other, now the last two components act simultaneously.

I don't understand who's schizoid what's wrong dear, you're not crazy, you're just glitches, I'm me.

DRAKON5:
я что-то не понимаю кто там шизоидный что такое нечего непопутал дорогой вы что обнаркоманеные тут все чтоли глюки у вас я есть я

Mischek2:

He does, you bastard.)
Reason: