Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 9

Freud:

And I suggested that H-volatility should be broken down into bones, they didn't want to. and tick volumes are just the intensity of the change in mass. it's mostly important in multivolatility, as pairs have different weights.

I'm talking about the actual tick volume

Prival:

This is a good one, but it's not forex, but futures, the percentage is much more than 500 (I think you won't mind). I have a lot to trade, no averaging, no optimisation. There are many symbols (on the left side, I think there are experts, they understand what's there...) Without any changes, adaptations, optimizations...

IMHO. The grail exists...

Sergey, so did you give the topicstarter (now deceased?) an advisor? (based on your first words, I put them in bold)

A clever Buryat move )

Prival:

Yes, this is ticks analysis. It is a bit peculiar, but it is ticks and their analysis that is the basis of the Expert Advisor. This EA is not multicurrency. It analyses only 1 instrument on which it is hovering. I will say that what it sees is what it trades and it only sees 1 symbol.

The only currencies there are Euro futures, the rest are gold, oil, indices

By the way. Maybe someone will be interested in the offer. If I get a similar picture, I will give them money for management.

Terms - Trade 1 lot. Stop is mandatory. I have no optimisations. One and the same Expert Advisor on different instruments. FP >2 on each instrument.

Can't see the number of trades and the expectation. If it is a high-frequency pipsaur, where to trade it? And if it's OK, give yourself some money to manage.

FION:
Can't see the number of trades and the expectation. If it is a high-frequency pipsaur, where to trade it? And if it's OK, give yourself some money to manage.
Pipsing is encouraged here. Even VPS is free on the MT4 server.

Zhunko:
Pips are encouraged here. They even give a VPS for free right on the MT4 server.

Yeah... with a side note:

Important note:

The technical capabilities of MetaTrader allow you to display a price chart, but unfortunately do not reflect the full market situation, namely the presence of volume on the price and the number of ticks at that price. In other words, if the chart has crossed your order level and you see yellow blinking in your MT4 terminal, it absolutely does not mean the order will be executed. Often when the order reaches the right price, it is too short period of time and the market moves away from it, so the order doesn't have time to be executed due to the fact that the software system of the order execution hasn't had time to process this order.

Europa:

Yeah... with an important note:

Important note:

The technical capabilities of MetaTrader allow you to display a price chart, but unfortunately do not reflect the full market situation, namely the presence of volume on the price and the number of ticks at that price. In other words, if the chart has crossed your order level and you see yellow blinking in your MT4 terminal, it absolutely does not mean the order will be executed. Often when the order reaches the right price, it is too short period of time and the market moves away from it, so the order doesn't have time to be executed due to the fact that the software system of the order execution hasn't had time to process this order.

Well... Welcome to the real market! What do you want? The glass will be there soon.

You can. of course, continue to work with the kitchens. It's where they filter out such low-value quotes.

Europa:

Yeah... with a footnote:

Important note:

The technical capabilities of MetaTrader allow you to display a price chart, but unfortunately do not reflect the full market situation, namely the presence of volume at the price and the number of ticks at that price. In other words, if the chart has crossed your order level and you see yellow blinking in your MT4 terminal, it absolutely does not mean the order will be executed. Often when the order reaches the right price, it is too short period of time and the market moves away from it, so the order doesn't have time to be executed due to the fact that the software system of the order execution hasn't had time to process this order.

How dare you contradict a professional? He will decompose you into spectra))))))

Zhunko:

Well... Welcome to the real market! What do you want? The glass will be there soon.

You can. of course, continue to work with the kitchens. They filter out such small quotes there.

I'm well aware of that, I was just paying attention to yours:

Pips are encouraged here. They even give VPS for free on the MT4 server.

And then the broker himself says:

if the chart has crossed your order level and you see yellow blinking in your MT4 terminal - it absolutely does not mean that the order will be executed.

And everything becomes clear at once (why they reward you), but in general I don't discuss brokers here :)

Europa:

and then the broker himself writes:

and everything becomes clear at once (why they do it), but in general, I don't discuss brokers here :)

This is the real market without DC filters. Whoever is closest to the source succeeds. Short pings are important. It should be. You are just not used to it yet.
Reason: