[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 233

It's been a long time since we've had one of those - 5 GEPs on the quid index!!! Chronicle of a Stuka diving bomber not far off ))))

shestakoff84:
I.e. we leave open purchases that are still negative? and expect a drop to 1.23.(...)?

29.05.12. All the negativity for the euro fall, but a technical bounce is imminent.
29.05.2012 23:00 | Author: consortium | | |
I have a very good newsfeed in my main working terminal. It's not the Dow, Reuters or Bloomberg. It's my broker's own compilation feed. For clients and employees only. And just for clients the feed is trimmed down and for employees the feed is full. No doubt about it, when I was just working with my own account, there was less mush in my head, and once I started

Here's a trader's analytics (seems to trade profitably) http://mafn.ru/analitic/2012/2012-may/497-290512.html

Ishim:

29.05.12. All the negativity for the euro fall, but a technical bounce is imminent.
29.05.2012 23:00 | Author: consortium | | |
I have a very good newsfeed in my main working terminal. It's not the Dow, Reuters or Bloomberg. It's my broker's own compilation feed. For clients and employees only. And just for clients the feed is trimmed down and for employees the feed is full. No doubt about it, when I was just working with my own account, there was less mush in my head, and once I started

here is a trader's analytics (seems to trade profitably) http://mafn.ru/analitic/2012/2012-may/497-290512.html

This is what he says - I'm not good at trading yet. I mean, everything is fine, no losses, but not much profit either. ))) Honest guy )))

artikul:

Here are his words - I'm not doing well in trading yet. I'm fine, no losses, but not much profit either. ))) Honest guy ))))
I`ve been reading his analytics for a month already - he`s got good results on sells, fixes before corrections.

yurchenko:
Tale
Well that's ok! (I always had some nonsense to leave the sells for the long term) and you said you were losing - are you getting puffed up?

yurchenko:
it's Paint
I copy the whole terminal with Paint, but aren't these real orders? (at least a demo?)

yurchenko:
no
beautiful (I don't know how you can do that), and order numbers - you must be lying (Koreiko)

Ishim:
I have been reading his analytics for a month now - he has taken a good position on the sells! and he fixes before corrections.

If you do not know the name of the market, then you cannot be sure of the correctness of his comments. ))) Those levels do not have any fundamental value for the market, since they are not calculated. but are determined subjectively by individual players))). )) And the market goes through the pseudo-support and pseudo-resistance like a knife through butter )))

artikul:

Many levels about which the recent "analysts" of different types are either taken from the ceiling or pulled out of thin air. ))) These levels have no fundamental importance for the market, because they are not calculated, but are determined subjectively by individual market participants))).

For the most part it is someone's imagination, especially horizontal (which doesn't happen), the last resistance on the weekly (I made the monthly one to be more visible) is 1.2350, trends are not for stops - for profits.

yurchenko:
I wrote that the fake ones
Reason: