[Archive! - page 19

Well no, people don't change that much after all!

Mathemat:
Well no, people don't change that much after all!
!!!)))

Mathemat:
Forever. But he has another incarnation. Look for it.

Does anyone know where Mishek has gone - he had some really great posts in the humour thread?

He's gone from here. It's a pity, of course.

But it's not all bad: he hangs out on the Five Forum. Roman, if you want - try asking him about the reasons in person.

Mathemat:

He's gone from here. It's a pity, of course.

But it's not all bad: he hangs out on the Five Forum. Roman, if you want - try asking him about the reasons in person.

Thank you. I get it.

I had a bad feeling about the moon coming close yesterday, my left hand felt like it was being pulled out, but very slowly.

Who felt it for themselves?

sanyooooook:

I had a bad feeling about the moon coming close yesterday, my left hand felt like it was being pulled out, but very slowly.

Who felt it for themselves?

Personally, I didn't feel anything negative. I guess it didn't sneak up on me that close.

PapaYozh:
Personally, I didn't feel anything negative. It probably didn't creep up on me that close.
it doesn't happen to everyone, except for the action of the moon, the effects of magnetic storms are strongly felt, especially the last one.

Yesterday I was asked why the spread is floating, I couldn't find an appropriate answer, except to say that this is how the DC wants it ))

Who has an opinion on the floating spread?

I was just about to have a smoke...

I'll be lapidary - there's no point in telling the wolf about the benefits of meat.

It seems that many times and quite a few times I have tried to squeeze something into this narrow forum format. Didn't work. Ok... // To cram the un-cramped...

I'm not sure I'll be available, but if you're interested, look it up...

Oh, I'm proud of myself! )))

===

Yes! If they tear it down again, well... I don't care!

Reason: