[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 223

tara:

Which one?

ah, already done a lot...

then the best in your opinion...

I don't have a picture of my granddaughter at hand.

But there are plenty of indicators :)

See Aussie collapses sharply downwards and this is like a leading indicator on the euro dollar.....

Scalpingcin:
See Aussie collapses sharply down and it's like a leading indicator on the euro dollar.....
The Aussie collapsed on its news. But I wouldn't say the eu will follow it now. The euro has a 1.2450 barrier that needs to be broken on volume. And there isn't any right now. Maybe on the Euro-American.

On my TS we expect a rise from the current level of 1.24600 to 1.25000-1.25100 (around noon). SL, respectively, 1.24300

wmlab:
On my TS we expect a rise from the current level of 1.24600 to 1.25000-1.25100 (around noon). SL, respectively, 1.24300
Exactly right! But all the indicators so far are saying that it is about to break through the channel boundary and go back down to the original channel, which was before the Gap. (See my picture on page 217)

Should bounce back. You say right, but we have to wait that hour for a withdrawal...

Here's a fresh picture....

chepikds:
Oh, my God! No way! Confess! Who won my dough? ))) Account stands still, no fucking profit :(

chepikds, what chepikds, who cant get my 4 pip pivot on the euro?))))

Forgive me, Andrei Makarevich, but this was born before I went to bed:

Let the euro die like a neglected garden,

Dreaming of the whole world!

The dollar's going up and I'm glad of it!

Who were you trying to surprise?

Reason: