[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 205

s_aullma:
And you don't look at one day. But from the beginning of the contract. Then they will impress you more.

I think the contracts are in July, but where do they look from placement to the end of the contract?

the level is certainly strong, but it's chiselling it well, too

Sdimm:

It seems to be July contracts, but where do they look from placement to the end of the contract?
I understand you looked at fxcoder.ru. Where the dates are put up if the link is contract. Then all option volumes will be shown.

strangerr:
Hi all. My brother Ishim started to deal with precious metals)))) Mobilich does not come.

Hi, let me tell you about silver (savage and moped miracle!).

H4 - the channel will test 29.20, the correction will finish at 29.10 and from there down - to where? Breakdown of the channel by Demark + divergence on the D1 (the red one is highlighted). It is better to buy without closing the sells - the reversal of the candlestick's shadow is possible.

Other info - false shadows (shadows disappear at noon). The correction of 29.10 only with shadows and the target - with shadows.

There you go... it was going so well... took out the sell order ))))

emotraid:

What does it mean? Am I doing it wrong again? ))))

I have a buy pending at 2620 )))), should take it on the 3rd time! Well, let's see, while the game is in buy, I added a couple more buy orders:

emotraid:
Oh,that's it... it was going so well... I took out a sell pause))))
Evil speculators confused again? )))

Ishim:

Hi, let me tell you about silver (savage and moped miracle!).

H4 - the channel will test 29.20, the correction will finish at 29.10 and from there down - to where? Breakdown of the channel by Demark + divert on the D1 (the red one is highlighted). It is better to buy without closing the sells - the reversal of the candlestick's shadow is possible.

Additional information - false shadows (shadows disappear at noon) correction 29.10 only with shadows and the target is also with shadows.

Thank you! I just bought some silver)))

artikul:
Evil speculators confused again? )))

I'm sorry, I got the level wrong, it's just the other way round.

It's going up.

Reason: