[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 99

Kondratiev_A_A:

Mobilich, drop me a Skype conference, it's boring here.

My profile's got my skype - we'll find each other there

[삭제]
Ishim:
What do you need it for?
I was gonna suggest we get drunk together. I get it. Wrong address. What are you talking about? Save your liver and kidneys.

Misha's tired of the week...the eu...topple

lotos7:

Misha's tired of the week...the eu...topple

Where did the polar bears come from in the south anyway? :)))
MobileMan:
Wow, where's your sell...
Stop buying the pound, it's time for a correction
Closed the sell, I'll sell higher

does anyone know what happened to JP Morgan

dvs:

does anyone know what happened to JP Morgan


Fucked up $2B. CNBC has been trumpeting it all morning)
Ishim:
Why should I burn here if my talents are not appreciated (hello wizards)
Do you come to the forum to give predictions and make money from it?
dvs:

does anyone know what happened to JP Morgan


closed the sale early. i like the way it's going.