[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 110

Ishim:
And Stranger still holds his buy from 27 soon the anniversary

Silly)))

I'm not in the habit of trading without stops, let alone sitting too long like some comrades)))

And I covered gold today.

Evgen157: How to see them?

It's a whole science, it's impossible to answer this question in two or three words.
The average average trader does not see them, does not even think about it. However, a broker sees them well and by what, how and to what extent he does, you can judge where they stand, have stood or will stand approximately.
The broker's job is to make money, i.e. to take away. So you have to play the broker, i.e. temporarily retrain. There are not many ways to "take away".

strangerr:

Silly))))

I'm not in the habit of trading without stops, let alone sitting too long like some comrades)))

I didn't go to DC... and I am not familiar with the terms.

DmitriyN:

It's a whole science, it can't be answered in two or three words.

The science of "recruitment" .... It's the first I've heard of it. And to take away the options are a million :)

The main thing is to have more colourful lines on the chart. Changing shades is welcome. Every time you go up, you go down, and every time you go down, you go down. And remember, "Stops were invented by cowards!"

Evgen157:
The science of "recruitment" .... I've never heard of it before. And to take away the mullion options :)
A million is too many. Shovel, rake, bucket, watering can, mats... you've got another dozen or two, the combination of which determines a maker's professionalism.

strangerr:

Silly))))

What about the chart with no orders - I got the stops and covered everything

DmitriyN:
A million is too much. Shovel, rake, bucket, watering can, mat... a dozen or two more, the combination of which determines the professionalism of the maker.

And if it's an excavator, a tractor, a tanker, etc. Or are they used to pushing buttons by hand? I don't see the logic ...

Ishim:
What about the chart with no orders - I caught stops and covered everything

you look a little pissed today... Look at the pendulum and everything will go away )))

Ishim:
What about the chart with no orders - I caught stops and covered everything

I catch stops daily, oh they are not more than 30 pps, 30 is a large stop, the ratio is at least 1 to 2, but contemplating someone's pmm killed me))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: