[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 91

There's a new Mihon in the branch, called Slavik. Well, how could we be without Mihons!

I just got a letter after the explosions at Dnipro asking me where I was and what I was doing, so I had to frantically remember to have witnesses or else I was screwed.

solar:

I just got a letter after the explosions at Dnipro asking me where I was and what I was doing, so I had to frantically remember to have witnesses or else I was screwed.

How do they check everybody there?

I'm shocked myself... I saw everyone in the yard today being interrogated and reports being drawn up.

Good evening, folks. I've been sitting for about two months now, reading your posts.

I`ve been trading for 2 weeks, but I`ve been losing all my money. I`ve been trading for Euro/Dollar, GBP/Dollar, gold (it makes me happy, fast rise and quick drop.) I`ve been losing and rising.

M_Dimens:

There's nothing more to discuss.

In short, good news for the bears (EUR/USD) USD index on the

the hourly chart went up from the nearest support line

Unfortunately, if you look at the pair, downward movement is not visible

how is it how is it ...

it's not really clear yet, but at 4 o'clock it looks more like it's trying to go beyond the trend .... or is it just me?

I think I'll trade the pound for now, there's more movement here, the Utrish buy in didn't stick, pure luck )))))

to Semen82 this post was like

print ("Hello World");

?

solar:
I was shocked myself... I saw them questioning everyone in the yard today and making reports

just be glad that they don't shoot us fools and the rest are locked up.)

solar:

to Semen82 this post was like

print ("Hello World");

?

You could say that
Reason: