[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 83

snail09_1:
Sorry Mobilich for the harsh words! Mb you're not a backstabber, mb. Explain to me, why work on two inversely correlated pairs (EURUSD and USDCHF) at the same time? Because if you don't get it right, you're doubly moose.
Because it's a sure thing for me ) that is, if I get it right, I double the profit. And I do not go abruptly. I have opened an order on each symbol with 1% of my depo (I am working on a larger depo now)

snail09_1:

Here's my screenshot of the eu. Yeah, it's down. But I see a profit.

Divergence gives false signals on trends.

The bearish trend has not been cancelled yet.

By the way someone wrote here something about a tranche being given to Greece. Gentlemen! Don't read the tabloids that start sentences like this: "on the condition of anonymity an official said ..... blah, blah, blah".

Has the pound finally broken away from support or will it still storm the lows?

By the way, who hasn't joined the group chat on skype - my skype is on my profile. It's interesting there

MobileMan:
actually, it's in the medium term. 1.37

So, what are we waiting for?

)))

Yes Gentlemen.... what have you turned the topic..... into for several years now, and there is nothing left to read, it's a pity how you gentlemen of the MQL.forum are still hanging in there.......

solar:

By the way someone wrote here something about a tranche being given to Greece. Gentlemen! Less reading of the tabloids where sentences start - something like this: "on terms of anonymity an official said ..... blah blah blah blah "

yesterday's dow jones newswire was ..... not the press .... it looks like there's bullshit on there too.

14:32 *EU: EFSF releases €4.2bn to Greece on Thursday

this just came out ....

Reason: