[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 25

emotraid:
The americans are fidgeting, they should shoot somewhere already...
shoppin' down)))))

emotraid:
The americans are fidgeting, they'd like to shoot somewhere already...
3190 (it'll take 3 hours to crawl - do you know how many Yurchenkovs will get into the buy? - a whole army!)

Ishim:
3190 (it will take 3 hours to crawl - do you know how many Yurchenkovs will get in? - a whole army!)

well, i'm already exhausted from two weeks of sitting... i'd like to go down, but whatever, let the moose do it just to close this deal faster))))))) i'm going to tranquillise starting from the next deal ))))

Ishim:
3190 (it will take 3 hours to crawl - do you know how many Yurchenkovs will get into the buy? - a whole army!)

today unlikely...one of the options for the bulls is an upside exit from the rhombus...but tomorrow...(thoughts aloud...))

emotraid:

well, i'm already exhausted from two weeks of sitting... i'd like to go down, but whatever, i'll let the moose do it as soon as possible))))))) i'm going to tranquillise starting with the next deal ))))

What happened to the cat? ))))

strangerr:

1 tick, 1 hair......-cat couldn't take it)))))

rigc:
1 tick, 1 hair......-cat couldn't take it)))))

and was so graceful ))))

strangerr:

so i opened the deal when he was napping on his belly and then he ran away chirpy))))))

Vizard:

I used to be so good ))))...

it's still profitable, i just don't have much of a deposit left for the second order )))))))

second buy signal on n4... my bad )))))))
Reason: