[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 18

OlegTs:

It's probably impossible to guess early or not, otherwise everyone here would be millionaires))

I think it is important to know the general trend and probability of movement, i.e. if the pair is in a long trend, and without a pullback, the probability of a pullback or change of trend is high, which means that if you correctly calculate the MM and the net of orders for a deposit, you will be in profit

i do not support the idea "the trend is my friend", of course it is my friend, but in terms of the probability of its termination))

100% agree

OlegTs:
volatility is higher,
Hi .Look at the pound zealander ...

yurchenko:
yes

Ishim:

not yet

yurchenko:
not yet
and then we'll see.

yurchenko:
And then we'll see
colleague)))) I'm in a slump too))))

Sta2066:
So post the bot testing . At least 11-12g. Why not risk it . Where is it installed . What's the reservation. Let's put a grand in for starters.
I'm sorry, I can't reveal his algorithm. It's outrageously primitive. And I'm not asking you to get into it. Look at the monitoring of PAMM in a month at least to see some real numbers. Then we will talk. I think I have enough investors

MobileMan:
I'm sorry, I can't reveal his algorithm. It's outrageously primitive. And I'm not asking you to join him. Look at the monitoring of PAMM in a month at least to see some real numbers. Then we will talk. I think I have enough investors
All ingenious is simple ;)

odiseif:
Hi .Look at the pound zealander ....
I lost 1000 bucks last year on the euro aud, purely hoping for a pullback)

Well, whoever sold with me is already in profit. I assume the fall to 1.3100 and from there upwards

P.S. If 1.3100 will be passed, then from 1.3050 surely a rebound

Reason: