Humour - page 284

moskitman:

It's got nothing to do with the farmhand or the sales girl!
It was NOT chicken mince, I'll give you that.

That'll be the third lost tooth in this thread.

This shop is purely a chicken shop. chicken bins or something called a chicken store.

And remarkably, the tooth was completely intact and not from the front rows, but not from the molars either (at a cursory glance). i.e. someone plucked/kicked out and decided to poke fun.

Jequile:

This shop is purely a chicken shop. chicken bins or something called a chicken store.

And remarkably, the tooth was completely intact and not from the front rows, but not from the molars either (at a cursory glance). i.e. someone had pulled/kicked it out and decided to make a joke of it.

Or someone got shoved in a meat grinder.

evillive:
Or someone has been put in the meat grinder

My stepfather worked in a bakery. One day a baker came to work after a night of drinking too much and threw up right in the baking kettle with the sourdough. But nothing, everything was stirred and the bread tasted even better, as if it was bio-added).

khorosh:
My stepfather worked in a bakery. One day a baker came to work after having too much to drink last night and puked right into the baking kettle (dough). But nothing, everything was stirred and the bread tasted even better, as if it was bio-added).

That's funny.

2All: Sometimes it gives the impression that those who post lazha here have too much dough available that they post just out of boredom ... when they have nothing better to do and need to kill time with something.

Or just out of boredom ... :-)

khorosh:
My stepfather worked in a bakery. One day a baker came to work after a night of drinking too much last night and puked right into the cauldron with the sourdough. But nothing, everything got mixed up and the bread tasted even better, as if it was bio-added).

I see we're talking about food. Not to speak of the night. That's what people in Asia eat, they wash the maggots through a colander:

They cook them properly and then serve them. That's how they do it, with red sauce:

Rats in a deep fryer
4 adult rats or 8 young ones
2 tbsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
10-15 minced garlic cloves
Gut and skin the rats, cut off the heads and tails. Mix garlic, salt and pepper, spread it around the rats and incubate them in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours until they dry out. Then fry in plenty of vegetable oil for 6-8 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve with rice porridge, sweet and sour sauce, fish sauce or hot chilli paste and fresh vegetables.

Roast urchin stuffed with turnips and white wine, under pears and rosemary.
Hedgehogs can be caught at any time of year, but their meat tastes best in July and August. Specimens caught during winter hibernation are extra fatty and don't taste very good.
Ingredients:
Medium-sized urchin - 1 piece.
Turnips - 100-150 gr.
Onions - 30 g.
White dry wine - 200 gr.
Salt, pepper, rosemary, cloves - to taste.
Take a medium-sized hedgehog and carefully peel it. Scald the hedgehog without thorns. Preferably it should be put to death. The hedgehog should be gutted carefully without damaging the skin. Separate liver and kidneys, rinse in cold running water and put in salted water for 3 hours.
Boil the hedgehog carcass for 10-15 minutes in salted water.
Peel the turnips, cut into 1 cm by 1 cm cubes, pour white wine, chop the hedgehog liver and kidneys and onions, cover with spices and salt. Keep it for 2-3 hours, strain thoroughly and stuff the hedgehog with this mixture.
Fry the hedgehog in plenty of oil on a frying pan for 30-40 minutes, turning it regularly. Once it is evenly crusted, braise under a lid over low heat for 20-30 minutes until tender.
Serve hot, garnished with rosemary sprigs and fresh pears.

Roman.:

Funny.

2All: Sometimes it seems that those who post lazha here have so-much dough that they just post out of boredom ... when they have nothing better to do and need something to kill time with.

Or just out of boredom... :-)

О!

And you've got a lot, now that you're looking at it.

evillive:

О!

And you've got plenty, now that you've looked in here.

:-)

I mostly read here.
I've been here too . Go on, what's on the subject over there.

Reason: