Humour - page 258

VOLDEMAR:

On the ...

Friday the 13th of any month is a common omen that on such a day you should be especially prepared for trouble and beware of bad luck. In medicine, it is regarded as one of the phobias and is sometimes called paraskavidekatriaphobia.

avtomat:

But you're a revolutionary -- so you must be a beekeeper. Otherwise, you're betraying the ideals of the revolution.

We're getting right up to your problems in TC methodology - you take a single case and automatically apply it to the whole sample

evillive:

My friend and I had just come from the MREU - he had sold the car. When the buyer realised that he was buying the car on Friday the 13th - he almost ran away. only the deposit paid stopped him. But when he found out that the temporary plates he was getting were in the 6066 format - we held him together and had to persuade the girl to give him other temporary plates

FAGOTT:
My friend and I had just come from the MREU - he had sold the car. When the buyer realised that he was buying the car on Friday the 13th - he almost ran away. only the deposit paid stopped him. But when he found out that the temporary plates he was getting were in the 6066 format - we held him together and had to persuade the girl to give him different temporary plates

Buy the car

artmedia70:
Buy a car

Come to think of it - I bought a car on Friday the 13th in the 13th with temporary plates with 666

FAGOTT:

Come to think of it, I bought a car on Friday the 13th with temporary plates with 666

Stamped at 13:13, had 666 inks in the stamp and 66.6 litres of petrol in the tank

FAGOTT:

Come to think of it - I bought my car on Friday the 13th in the 13th with temporary plates from 666

My daughter was born on the 11th of the 11th month at 11:11 a.m.

The year doesn't really jibe with 1993.

artmedia70:

My daughter was born on the 11th day of the 11th month at 11:11am.

The year doesn't really add up to 1993

;))

avtomat:

;))

I didn't doubt it. Even expected exactly from you :)

Still doesn't add up. Where did 2 come from? Apart from the number 22, obtained by adding digits to a number

artmedia70:

I didn't doubt it. I even expected it from you :)

Still doesn't add up. Where did 2 come from? Apart from the number 22, which is obtained by adding digits to a number

I have a humorous attitude towards numerology. And the two twos are begging for it ;) That's about it.
Reason: