Humour - page 313

granit77:
Balm for the soul, maybe I'll live to see that glorious moment and download quotes from 2000 to 2064 and get rich in 2065 ))))

evillive:
Balm for the soul, maybe I'll live to see that glorious moment and download quotes from 2000 to 2064 and get rich in 2065 ))))
Download may be able to, but to get rich, will have to kill all those who still know about the time machine.
I do not even know whether to put a smiley face?

explor:

Totally agree with the five signs of being a THB, but there are other signs as well:

- killed a woman, an old man, a child, an unarmed man - you're a bastard;

... although this is not a New UA topic, as I understand it (:

hover the mouse over the portrait

You can, after all, when you want...

The wife praises her husband...

catching him at his neighbour's side.

brici:
which one of them enjoys

brici: Concert by Conchita

Our answer to Conchita Wurst!

4.1 The User undertakes not to post on mql4.com and not to send anywhere via/through the website any materials of the following nature:

1. that violate the law, contain threats and insults, discredit other persons, violate the rights of citizens to privacy or public order, which are obscene, insulting, violate the common rules of good manners;
  2. Violating to a greater or lesser extent the honour and dignity, business reputation, rights and legally protected interests of others
  3. Materialspromoting or containing incitement to religious, racial or inter-ethnic discord, containing attempts to incite hatred or calls to violence
  4. other materials that encourage others to engage in unlawful conduct that entails criminal, civil or other liability or in any way violates the provisions of applicable law.
Reason: