Humour - page 311

The VZGLYAD newspaper publishes a piece by an unknown author on what the US response might be.

The United States has voiced categorical disapproval of Russia's so-called "victory" in the Ice Hockey World Championship, as stated by US State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki: "This match had nothing to do with real ice hockey. You can't play hockey in the 21st century like it's the 20th century.

The imperial ambitions of the Russian team are clearly demonstrated in the very methods of play, as they were in the worst years of the USSR: the dirty puck carousel that the Russian team set up against the US team and the blocking of democratic pucks into its goal is an attempt to revise the established status quo and a threat to pan-European security."At the same time, Psaki, when asked by a journalist, clarified that she does not know what a carousel is, but that is what it says in her text, and she is certain that it is something terrible and incompatible with universal human values: "We have no doubt that Russia is behind it all.

Putin's recent participation in the so-called 'Night Hockey League' game where he personally scored 6 pucks against his opponent is evidence of this, his entire bloody plot is now evident, it was all planned by Russia from the very beginning". She also stated that President Obama expressed deep concern about the outcome of the game and stated that "Russia is now not only on the wrong side of history, but also on the wrong side of geography, physics and physical culture."

She also said that economic sanctions would be immediately imposed against the players of the Russian national team: "We, together with our European partners around the world, have decided to impose immediate extensive economic sanctions against those directly involved in what happened. Russia will pay dearly for this.We have taken a hard decision: all discount cards for players of the Russian national team in the European and American sports shop chains Reebok, Nike, Adidas will be frozen until the next seasonal sale. The perpetrators of the imperial intentions should understand that they will not be left behind."

Ms. Psaki made a separate reference to hockey player Ovechkin's demonstratively shaved beard as a sign of protest against "Eurovision". "This is a protest against pan-European values, against the choice of Europe! In the 21st century you cannot just shave your beard if you do not like something! It is unacceptable, the beard should be returned immediately!" (SP).

khorosh:
So you think it's all Putin's fault, don't you? )

That's what he's talking about. KGB officers know how to spend money, but they don't know how to make it.

granit77:
That's what it's all about. KGB officers know how to spend money, but they don't know how to earn it.

And they don't give a damn about how it is earned.

A Jew, a Ukrainian and a Russian are sitting there.

/I deleted it - Mathemat/.

A trader is riding in a lift.
The lift opens on one floor and an analyst enters with a pile of charts, books and notebooks.
The trader looks at him contemptuously and says:
- "So, you're going to say up or down now, you bastard?

The cat is beautiful!!!!!

- They say you married your daughter to your accountant?
- I did.
- But you said yourself he was stealing from you!
- I still do. But now he's going to give my money to my daughter.

Reason: