Humour - page 116

DmitriyN:
Study in the morning/in the afternoon. Work when? The money pays real money.
Study in the morning/afternoon, work at night, but spend it when?

DmitriyN:
Spend early, our goals are high, I want to get a high from the possessions of those who don't have them.
Take a break, young man. You may seem significant and witty to yourself, but you've got the wrong audience.

DmitriyN: And you ban me.
You want to be a hero or something?

DmitriyN:

yo ma ho yo ma so{\ it's my life},

Shura, I know, it reminds me of the gym. What could possibly catch fire in a gymnasium? Even the director doesn't know. But the EMERCOM is supposed to be the bears, they know best. And there are sensors on the walls that when the ball crosses the beam, it triggers, alerting the building and those inside it about the fire.

The main thing is what? That's right, the main thing is the form. And the content of the Emergencies Minister's brain is secondary, the main thing is the general's order. In an extreme case, batteries with planes.

What kind of fire sensors are those with a beam?

There are a lot of lights on the ceiling of the gymnasium, it means wires, there could be a short circuit, the wires along the entire length would catch fire instantly, etc. The fire could spread along the cable duct. Also the burning insulation may fall from above and the floor may be rubber coated. So you have to be able to detect the fire as early as possible.

If all the regulations of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and all the rules were complied with... that's what everybody's supposed to do.

DmitriyN:
Spending is too early, our goals are high, I want to get a buzz out of possessing those who don't have them.

Only while you're getting screwed. It's kind of like the anecdote of the two cowboys:

Two cowboys are driving across the prairie. Suddenly one cowboy sees a pile of shit.
So he says to the other cowboy:
- Joe, see, it's a pile of dung, if you eat it, I'll give you $100!
The second cowboy crumples and crumples, but eventually greed wins out, and he
eats the manure and gets the quid. They drive on. ♪ The second cowboy's sorry that he ate the manure ♪
and the first one feels sorry for 100 quid. Suddenly they see another pile of dung.
And the second one happily says to the first one:
- Bill, if YOU eat this pile of dung, I will also give you $100.
Greedy Bill happily grants his friend's wish, and, naturally, gets 100
quid. They drive on.
After a while, grumpy Bill says to Joe, "Hey, don't you think
"Don't you think you and I have been eating shit for free?

drknn:

It's not clear what "elements" she will sue him for.

;)

PapaYozh:

It's not clear what "elements" she will sue him for.

;)

All of them. Element by element.)

The most dire prediction of the zetas in the near future is imminent Armageddon. A distant planet, which comes close to us only once in 3600 years, is supposed to pass between the Sun and the Earth in 2003, which will thoroughly shake our little blue ball and turn everything upside down. They call this cosmic body variously: the 12th planet, the 10th planet, the planet Nibiru.

Armageddon enthusiasts, this one's for you. It was found on the Internet. What's the point? It's easier to keep people under control in anticipation of total fuck-ups.

Reason: