Humour - page 45

drknn:
Guys, come on, this is a humour thread :) ;)
Humour, humour, but I remember how two years ago I landed on my stomach from a height of 5 metres. I still remember it.

DmitriyN:
Humour, humour, but I remember landing on my stomach from five metres high about two years ago. I still remember it to this day.

From five meters? That was a hell of a fall... That's a hell of a way to kill yourself. There was a show on Discovery showing experimenters dropping an empty barrel from a height. The impact on the water deformed it more than the impact on the asphalt from the same height. If you jump from the tower into the water "soldiering" exactly to the point where the newspaper is floating, you can break your legs.

DmitriyN:
What kind of acceleration is the person experiencing when doing this?

Flat? That would kill. 50m is almost a diving record (the record is ~54m).

And cliff divers enter the water exclusively soldiering on and there's enough injury at ~25-35 metres.

drknn:
From five meters? That was a hell of a hit... That's a hell of a way to kill yourself. _

I didn't know how to jump in the water then :)

Theoretically, there are two problems - water viscosity and surface tension. These problems can be solved by adding large quantities of air blown by turbochargers to the water. Another solution is to reduce the contact area with water by changing the position of the body. But, as you can see, neither of these has been applied here.

TheXpert:

Flat? That would kill. 50m is almost a diving record (the record is ~54m).

Then what are we looking at? A montage?

DmitriyN:
Then what do we see? A montage?
Of course. Oh.

What a mess you guys are in... everyone is climbing on the forum =)

DmitriyN:
Dimitri, could you calculate the impact force when falling into water from a height of 50 metres (in a circular fall)? What kind of acceleration is the person experiencing?

Oh no:) I don't want to. The acceleration is known as g, at the moment of touch. The force of the impact is determined by the velocity. As you tilt the acceleration changes from 0 to g (projection of gravity vector to perpendicular to rotation axis), you need to calculate integral to determine velocity at the moment of touch. It is better to ask Matemat, he is good at diphures. I do not know, but it may be simple, the problem looks trivial, but it was not solved at school or at university, neither in physics, nor in the theory of machines and mechanisms. You have to think...

drknn:

What if it is an intersection where there is no main road?

Then the ambulance and the fire brigade leave and the MP and the traffic police solve the problem of signposting on the spot.

alexjou:

http://www.ainmarh.com/women.htm

)))))
Reason: