Humour - page 25

A taxi driver gives a ride to an older, wealthy man. He pays evenly on the meter.
Taxi driver:
- I gave your son a ride yesterday and he left me a $100 tip.
- Well, his daddy's a millionaire and I'm an orphan.

moskitman:

Why is there a pen tied to the bank? If I trust the bank with my money, why can't it trust me with a pen???

Are your deposits abroad declared? :)

tara:
Are your deposits abroad declared? :)

clarify what you meant by that:

"deposits abroad" or "deposits declared abroad"?

PapaYozh:

clarify what you meant by that:

"deposits abroad" or "declared abroad"?

it's all about the photo, there's a map of Ukraine and a pen of a Ukrainian bank proper

alexx_v:
it's all about the photo, there's a map of Ukraine and a pen of a Ukrainian bank itself

I see - "deposits abroad".

>

PapaYozh:

Nonsense, the cat will burst in a couple of seconds by centrifugal force and the sandwich will stick buttery back down ))))

evillive:

Nonsense, the cat will burst in a couple of seconds by centrifugal force and the sandwich will stick buttery back down ))))
action and reaction equal perpetual motion!

evillive:

There is no rotational torque - so it's more likely that either the sandwich into the body or the scotch tears (sorry no one can suggest a good strategy)

Such "perpetual engines" have long been built, without sadism and cattle torture, pure mechanics. The only pity is that they can rotate only by themselves, without load their efficiency is hardly sufficient to overcome friction, so they have no sense ))))

But videos are cool but they turn out ))))

Reason: