FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 40

strangerr:

All of them? ))))))))))))))))

3-5 times everything ))))

The fact that you're using someone else's computer - it's obvious - why else would you ask for an indicator that you had )))

Well you see, you yourself say drop now. The more so, I also wait for the time being 1.2970-1.3000, and then we will see.

And about "how dumb you are" - I hear it for the first time, I have not read that, I think it was you who fucked me over here

strangerr:

Ziai, have a smoke?)))
"Watson, it's elementary." How do you get your indulgences on someone else's computer Ask me something I don't know - but the answer would be yes! no! - Let me guess!

Tantrik:
"Watson, it's elementary." How do you get your indulgences on someone else's computer? Just ask me something I don't know - but the answer would be yes! No! - Let me guess.

Is the wall a quarter brick thick?)))

strangerr:

Quarter brick wall thickness?))
5 cm. Not something from telepathy for example: you have two things on your desk: a fountain pen and a pencil and you take one in your hand and ask what's in my hand?

Tantrik:
5 cm. Not something from telepathy for example: you have two things on the table, a fountain pen and a pencil and you take one in your hand and ask what's in my hand?

65mm))) What kind of cigarettes do I smoke, telepath? ))))

strangerr:

65mm))) What kind of cigarettes do I smoke, telepath? ))))
there are a lot of cigarettes... need a choice! (65mm - why do we need such precision?)

Tantrik:
there are lots of cigarettes... need a choice! (65mm - why do we need such precision?)

Bricklaying is an exact science)))

Hint - no filter)))

strangerr:

Crp masonry is an exact science)))

Hint - no filter) )))

I told you! you need a choice! here you smoke prima, and you ask what i smoke - 1 prima, 2 kazbek, 2 belomor (or even ripped off the filter)

Tantrik:
I told you! you need a choice! you smoke prima and you ask what i smoke - 1 prima, 2 kazbek, 2 belomor (or even ripped off the filter)

Express)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Better tell me about euros, what is anyone's opinion on this year?

strangerr:

Am I stupid?)))

Hello!

The most interesting thing is that there is a fortress (tower) on the dailies, BUT it is so questionable because it was falling on the news, and selling is known to be much more impulsive than buying, all levels passed without much hindrance... so everyone thought that that was it, now only selling...

Reason: