[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 247

Please give me a hint. the situation is as follows:

#import "Trend.ex4"

double Zena(imya,sdvig);

#import

When I try to import this function, the compiler writes out : 'imya' - parameter definition expected. what should I do?

DemanRap:

Please advise me. the situation is as follows:

#import "Trend.ex4"

double Zena(imya,sdvig);

#import

When I try to import a function like this, the compiler writes out : 'imya' - parameter definition expected. what should I do?

The types of parameters must be specified.

Zhunko:

1. The files listed above are in the archive. But the most important file in the archive is ServicesMT4.dll itself. We were recently deprived of this possibility.

2. The root directory of MT4 is the directory of your MT4. How else to explain it simply - I don't know.

To see the extensions, you have to configure the visibility of these extensions in the properties folder. I am very surprised that the programmer has disabled the visibility of extensions. Just like a dummy.

4. Hopefully after this it won't be difficult to rename the extension. Just in case, this is done from the right-click context menu of the mouse.

5. I have WinRar opening this file with any extension. The extension is only required to automatically associate files with programs to open them.

Thank you!!! And I'm really not a programmer at all, but I learn that way, from the forums.

I found some interesting formulas to determine the angle of slope of the trend between the dates given in the formula

ObjectCreate("nenline",OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,0,D'2007.0 1.24 00:00',1.96,D'2007.01.25 00:00',1.97);
ObjectSet('nenline',1,1.96) ;
ObjectSet("nenline",3,1.97) ;

The dates can be changed. The formulas are inserted in the code of the owl (or indicator of choice). In the tester between these dates we can see the drawn trend slope line.
I need to make the values of dates and time of the last open knee and the current time to be inserted instead of these dates. Maybe somebody will tell me how to write it?
Also... When hovering the mouse over a straight line, you can see the angle in degrees. I would like to use it to condition the opening of the knee. Can someone tell me how to record it, please?

One more thing... how to correct these formulas (if necessary) so that the line is not drawn on the graph

deyron:

Don't be silent, say something, am I thinking straight or not?

Without the full code it's hard to say

Hello! Can you tell me how to express the ratio of the present price to the previous price?

int start()
{
 PriceCurrent=PRICE_CLOSE
 PricePrevious=PRICE_CLOSE - 5

if(PriceCurrent>PricePrevious)
        {
         ticket=OrderSend()
        }

Vinin:

It is difficult to tell without the complete code

Here's a code for you already)))). (just kidding).

Look, we have a code in which there is a place where drawing of graphical objects is prescribed, in the same function is described transfer to the buffer values. If the graphical objects are drawn, the values should be sent to the buffer and then to the Expert Advisor. Do I understand it or not? What is the delay with which these values are transferred to the Expert Advisor or instantly?

skyjet:

Hello! Can you tell me how to express the ratio of the present price to the previous price?

On the previous bar or what?

deyron:

On the previous bar or what?

Yes, if on the previous bar, then
int start()
{
 PriceCurrent=PRICE_CLOSE
 PricePrevious=PRICE_CLOSE-1

if(PriceCurrent>PricePrevious)
        {
         ticket=OrderSend()
        }

skyjet:

Maybe you want to compare the current price with the closing price on the previous bar?
Reason: