[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 230

The function works as it is, but if everyone says we should add an opening time comparison, and Kim has one, I've added one too.
Thanks again.

MikeM:
So it's not the opening price that's broken through, it's the minimum price.
But the tester won't notice it

Good afternoon. A little help here.

int limit=35;
  for(int i=0; i<=limit; i++)
     Mas[i]=iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,i)-iMA(NULL,0,34,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,i);

Is there any way to pass the value of an expression to [i].

I know you can use the buffer, but in the array???? So that it can be used in further calculations:

bool pik( )  
 { if(Mas[i]>0 && Mas[i]>Mas[i+1] && Mas[i]>Mas[i-1])return(true); }

Zhunko:

How did you check? I got 15.

I did this test

Alert(DoubleToStr(0.000000004,15));

dzhini:

Did this test

It is Alert that does not show the whole truth, and the calculations use the full values

dzhini:

Did this test

Try this:
int start() {
   double A=1.23456789012345;
   double B=1.23456789012345;
   double C=1.23456789012346;
   Alert("Числа одинаковые: "+(A==B));
   Alert("Числа разные: "+(A==C));
   return(0);
}

Hello, ran into a problem today. I wanted to install MT4 on ipad, but the store only has versions for iphone. Does anyone know when a fully adapted platform for ipad will be released?

MikeM:
Try this:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

dzhini:
Yeah, right.
Alert is understandable: if a person is normal, he probably doesn't need to see mantissa to quintillionth fractions, but it's good to save space on the screen.
There is no sense in cutting the mantissa's digit capacity. 64 bits per number will be taken up in memory anyway.

Good evening!

I have my Expert Advisor, it has been optimised (let us not speak about the fact that optimisation is water). The question is, I want to put it for real, do I need to upgrade my EA, in other words, do I need to write something in my code additionally, to make my EA work correctly for real?

Reason: