[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 405

Almost, by 1-3)

The hang-up was due to the trade functions being called in the indicator, not the objects.

I think I'm not original in the number of objects. The strategy itself and the arrows.

Hello, I would like to clarify this question. How to correctly and quickly remove from a computer, every single file relating to the terminal.

Sometimes, there is some kind of virus and want to clean up the terminal by rebooting. When deleting, not everything is removed. When you delete a terminal, you type its name into the search box. Another bunch of folders come up and you have to sit down to delete them manually. Maybe someone knows how to quickly clear the computer of all the folders relating to the terminal.

igorpl:

Hello, I would like to clarify this question. How to correctly and quickly remove from the computer, all of the files relating to the terminal.

Sometimes, there is some kind of virus and want to clean up the terminal by rebooting. When deleting, not everything is removed. When you delete a terminal, you type its name into the search box. Another bunch of folders come up and you have to sit down to delete them manually. Maybe someone knows how to quickly clear the computer of all the folders relating to the terminal.

Everything about the terminal is in the terminal folder. Mb you mean the registry? Don't sweat it, any registry cleaner, registry fixer can be used. Let me tell you a little secret: the terminal folder can even be copied to a flash drive, transferred to another computer, and run there. You just have to enter the password to the account. But if you need to hide the presence of the terminal on the machine, that's another matter.

snail09_1:
Everything about the terminal is in the terminal folder. MB Are you referring to the registry? Don't sweat it, any registry cleaner, registry fixer can be used. Let me tell you a little secret: the terminal folder can even be copied to a flash drive, transferred to another computer, and run there. You just have to enter the password to the account. But if you need to hide the fact of the presence of the terminal on the machine - that's another matter.
ZS Well, if you have the terminal communicating with other folders, then your experience will tell you how to write a command file to clean up these messes.

snail09_1:
Well, if you have the terminal communicates with other folders, then your experience will tell you how to write a command file to clean up these bugs.

In fact, there are a lot of folders hidden, if you type in the search one word from the name of the terminal there are a lot of folders pops up, and the terminal has already been removed and the folder from the drive C, no ac everything is simple as you write. That's why I asked. I don't find it convenient to load the terminal again and everything is saved there. All viruses including. I would like to remove everything and load it again.

igorpl:

In fact it's full of hidden folders, if you type in one word of the terminal's name in the search engine a lot of folders will pop up, and the terminal has already been deleted and the folder from the C drive, no ac is as simple as you say. That's why I asked. I don't find it convenient to load the terminal again and everything is saved there. All viruses including. I would like to erase and reload.
I dare to object. I don't know what kind of virus you had, there's no need to touch the terminal folder. If a malicious code gets into terminal.exe or MetaEditor.exe, most AV programs will delete it from there. There are no other executable files. If you want to delete terminal, delete the folder and that's it. Where is the problem? Or is it that I think you have paranoid symptoms? No offense. Either improve your computer security, visit some courses, go to the local guru, drink vodka, and then forget, if you can not - this is not your business, it already has a roof, and most importantly, DO NOT WARN! (Don`t worry, be happy!)

It's not even a virus. For example, I downloaded the initializers a long time ago, then deleted them and downloaded others. Then I deleted the terminal and the folder, but it's all nonsense inidactors that I downloaded a hundred years ago appeared again when I downloaded the terminal again. Do you think it's convenient to have two hundred inidactors in one line? I want to clean it up completely, otherwise I'm not comfortable using such a terminal. I want everything to be a blank slate.

And you are very critical, or doctor in truth and if not, do not make diagnoses without understanding and being incompetent in the situation, for feedback thanks.

Rorschach:

Maybe anyone has encountered this problem. My regression line suddenly changes the slope to the wrong angle. For example on a sample up to 400 bar it is correct, but on 401 and above it is no longer correct.

How did you paste the code with this picture?

Fantar:
how did you insert the code with a picture like this?
Reason: